East Fife v Stranraer

Thought the result was a fair one, one thing I would note is that with the conditions as heavy as they were to not freshen it up sooner up top was a miss. Ross was out on his feet 20 mins before he got subbed. Also 2 other niggles, Ryan has a great record but why cant he kick a ball.... in the warm up fine, in the game still really bad. Also I am not a lover of 3G pitches and Bayview is one of the best in the lower leagues. But with the way the pitch cut up from about 30 mins in you cant help think that a plastic pitch would help play better football. Feel sorry for ground staff they earn their money big time...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Hello Stranraer fans.

We have just signed Luke Watt on loan from Motherwell. I understand you guys have already had him on loan. Any thoughts about him????

Never really got a chance, but was strong running fit player in what I saw.

Guest TOPFITTER
2 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Hello Stranraer fans.

We have just signed Luke Watt on loan from Motherwell. I understand you guys have already had him on loan. Any thoughts about him????

Brian Reid signed him Brian Reid dropped him, 1st option suggests he's sh!te  2nd option suggests he might have something. My opinion, never showed he's good enough for Motherwell and not outstanding for Stranraer at this level. Will probably come back to score a worldy at Stair Park ;)

12 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Hello Stranraer fans.

Funnily enough although he was a right handed side player his best  performance came at Alloa playing left back,Div Barron was the previous Managers preferred right back so hard to judge him,but on what I saw might have to improve to get a contract at Motherwell in the future.

Hello Stranraer fans.

Try's to ping 60 yard diagonal passes at every opportunity.

Archived