Albion Rovers vs Alloa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wasps1 said:

The referee

Right,just to be clear here. You're saying the match referee (Steven Reid) said a morning inspection was called? 

Reason I ask is that I've just asked our Chairman whether that is true and he says that it isn't. Rovers are also normally very good at getting things like this publicised early.

2 hours ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

Right,just to be clear here. You're saying the match referee (Steven Reid) said a morning inspection was called? 

Reason I ask is that I've just asked our Chairman whether that is true and he says that it isn't. Rovers are also normally very good at getting things like this publicised early.

Correct 

3 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

Point is your talking shite as per usual no inspection means no inspection never was so your talking shite again.

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," your practically invulnerable.

I was told with Thursday nite frost and frost forecast for Friday there was an early inspection in place . But if the rover chairman said no then my contact might be wrong but as I said 10 posts ago 

THE GAMES ON 

17 minutes ago, printer said:

Either a brave or naive selection with Marr, Flannagan, Hetherington and (especially) Robertson on the bench.

Judging by the fact we've only beaten the bottom two clubs since Goodwin 's debut as manager, then I'd say naive.

Archived