Prime Minister's Questions

zidane's child

33 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Even if there is a massive outbreak of unionist aneurysms throughout Scotland, you will still lose. Why not just admit it and save yourself the heartache which it is going to be.

I'm able to have a relatively realistic, pragmatic, and balanced view about the future success or failure of any independence referendum and it's not something that's going to reduce me to a frothing mess like yourself. But then, that's because I'm a relatively reasonable and intelligent person so I do appreciate that's not a position you're all that able to comprehend, never mind take.

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

Even if there is a massive outbreak of unionist aneurysms throughout Scotland, you will still lose. Why not just admit it and save yourself the heartache which it is going to be.

Ffs Tam it's their only reason to get up in the morning, and I'm including their utter need to post their stupidity on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayhem out of her depth today, left totally speechless on Corbyn's question re the leaked text messages and avoiding Robertson's question altogether and then ranting on about an Independent Scotland out of the EU. 

It's times like this when the she shows her true nastiness.

If only we had a decent and united opposition then the Conservatives would be shown up as the vultures they actually are. Unfortunately with Brexit being the main topic of conversation they seem to be able to avoid the tricky topics of the NHS, etc.

Archived