Good Film Shite Ending

wellinwigan

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

How Bane gets killed off in the final film rather annoys me, all this build up and he just gets blasted by catwoman out of nowhere 

TBF it's a far better performance than his previous one in Batman and Robin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't think of any but as soon as I read a few posts I couldn't believe I'd forgotten them!

Think it was mentioned earlier but I feel the same about The Dark Knight. Everything after the Harvey Dent becomes Two Face part for me just blurs into dullness.

Just absolutely shite, if it had ended with Harvey Dent getting his grid blown off it would been an all time great.

Wouldn't go so far as to say it's a shite ending - in fact I quite like them singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E at the end so I'm off to a great start here! - but the first half of Full Metal Jacket is great, and then I kinda start to switch off for the second half of the film (although it does still have its moments). Really not keen on the final act in particular.

As soon as they finish there training and private pile kills himself you'd be aswell turning it off, it's almost a completely different film.
The third LOTR movie. Ending seemed to go for ever

They missed out the battle with the Hobbits aswell.

In saying that the bit with Aragon and the four hobbits hits me right in the feels.

b15575f6aef5b310e376263af6833d2f.gif

Archived