TRNSMT Festival

Ira Gaines

So the headliners were right. Kasabian ARE doing it. Not like R&L to lie about a UK exclusive. Either that or Kasabian have broken it. Either way, LOLZ.

Uninspiring for the most part anyways. The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Belle and Sebastian subbing by the looks of it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

So the headliners were right. Kasabian ARE doing it. Not like R&L to lie about a UK exclusive. Either that or Kasabian have broken it. Either way, LOLZ.

Uninspiring for the most part anyways. The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Belle and Sebastian subbing by the looks of it.

Wouldn't be the first time a festival has announced an English exclusive as a UK exclusive through stupidity rather than outright lying either. Pretty uninteresting stuff, agreed.

Under 18s are only allowed in with an adult over the age of 25. This should eliminate most of the annoying fannies that frequented TITP.

Line up is average tbh but I may go as it'd probably be a decent day(s) out. Handier being in the middle of a city and not having to endure a weekend of camping. Tempted to get a 2 day ticket, if not the whole weekend.

Got tickets for the Friday. £60 to see Belle and Sebastian and Radiohead is phenomenal value considering Bruno fucking Mars is £70 :lol:.

Is Tennants sponsoring it? I'm assuming it will be the choice of flat pints at extortionate prices being served up? 

25 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Got tickets for the Friday. £60 to see Belle and Sebastian and Radiohead is phenomenal value considering Bruno fucking Mars is £70 :lol:.

Is Tennants sponsoring it? I'm assuming it will be the choice of flat pints at extortionate prices being served up? 

Just got tickets for the Friday as well on the same basis.

Archived