2017 WWE PPV Prediction League

JamieStevenson

Target Audience  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaderboard

1.      SamuraiJock  (115+9)  - 124  = CHAMPION

2.      JamieStevenson  (112+7)  -  119

3.      Scotty Tunbridge  (100+9)  -  109

4.      FifeArab  (99+8)  -  107

5.      DavidMcG  (95+8)  -  103

6.      CEMSFC  (90+8)  -  98

7.      Christophe  (90+6)  -  96

forameus  (88+8)  - 96 

NotThePars  (91+5)  - 96

10.    Randy Giles  (84+8)  -  92

11.    Eoin Doyle  (84+7)  -  91

12.    Bambino7  (DNP)  -  81

cdisaaccie  (DNP)  -  81

14.    Dave1875  (21+7)  -  28

15.    gary1399  (DNP)  -  8

16.    Alba16  (DNP)  -  5

DNP - Did Not Participate.

Jordan Rode has returned back to former moniker Bambino7

Ties are separated by alphabetical order.

SAMURAIJOCK IS THE 2017 WWE PPV PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION!

Congratulations to SamuraiJock. I ran you close for most of the way but you've held your nerve well in the end. I hope you'll be up for defending your PPV Prediction League Championship over the course of 2018. Please do let me know where I should be sending my £20 charitable donation to! You've also won the right to choose your number for the Royal Rumble Pool, courtesy of Eoin Doyle.

Thank you to all that have participated throughout 2017 and especially the ones that managed to keep up with most, if not all of the PPV's. I appreciate that WWE's demanding PPV schedule meant that some of you might had to miss a couple of them out.

Please do let me know if we should get back up and running for 2018. I'm up for it again and hope the regulars are too. I see quite a lot of people frequenting the Wrestling Forum these days so would love to see some new individuals get involved. 

Are we happy with the way it's run? If there's any ideas on what we could do to spice things up a bit then let me know.

Eoin Doyle has already put forward for the winner to be awarded the chance to choose their number for the Royal Rumble Pool. Is playing for charity something that we're all on board with or should we open it up between that and Amazon vouchers etc?

I'll also try my best to put at the very least a small preview on my PPV threads as well going forward.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018 when it comes.

Related image

Wonderful stuff!

think I cocked things up around mania but held steady scores since then with no disasters. Will greatfully pinch spot number 30 for the rumble pool as well. Cheers for running all year Jamie. Great effort and adds another wee bit of interest to even the shitiest PPV.

anyone feeling suitably shamed by losing can donate to Shelter Scotland as it’s bloody cold outside.

well up for a return to defend my title next year and happy to promise a charity payout when I’m defeated.

On 27/12/2017 at 16:02, JamieStevenson said:

Ahh see we had a poll for that and it was quite split. I for one don't really follow NXT anymore so would be going in completely blind with predictions for it.

It’s not really split though is it? It was 12-3 in favour! You’re some spin doctor you! 

13 minutes ago, Christophe said:
It’s not really split though is it? It was 12-3 in favour! You’re some spin doctor you! 

You're some spin doctor you. You've read the results of the wrong poll. The correct poll which asks if NXT should be included is tied at exactly 8-8.

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

You're some spin doctor you. You've read the results of the wrong poll. The correct poll which asks if NXT should be included is tied at exactly 8-8.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, I never had sexual relations with that poll and in the interests of the party I feel we should await the outcome of the parliamentary enquiry before deciding on who’s in the right and who’s in the wrong here. 

Archived