Gourock afc

Donza1717

St pats on paper from where  I'm from have always been up there as one the most respected and successful clubs 

actually looking forward to taking this match in now at the weekend as I mentioned earlier fully expecting Bridgwater to blow The cheats away partuicullar with one of Gourocks experienced players managing the team 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your face will be a site tomorrow Donza when the Gourock manager turns up and you have been saying for days now he's left the club.

unless you've either been fishing, stirring the pot or trying to unsettle them. Or all 3 perhaps!

You still going to watch?

Yeah I'll be in attendance although on your previous points I'm doing none of the above despite what you think .And to reiterate what i have previously  says I beleive Gourock  AFC won't have a manager in place for the match v Bridgwater.

Any predictions guys (as it is a forum )

Bridgewater 4 Gourock 1

Hi folks ,missed first 5minutes today and felt Gourock where the much better side for just under an hour and then lost total control of the game.Not much between the sides although Bridgewater looked the hungrier .All to play for after now I suppose 

From what I heard gourock look very timid for the first time this season in the second half! Second best to every ball and didn't bully them like they have other teams! 

All credit to bridgewater they dug in and got the result! We will see how they fare but they have proved all the doubters wrong so far this season! Good luck to them!

That was my opinion on what I witnessed yest although must admit b/water finished very very strong  and quick on the break.The standard of the overall game yest was higher than I have seen in a lot of junior games this season and seasons passed.Checked the current league table and it looks very interesting .Would be good to see who still has to play who .

Archived