Gourock afc

Donza1717

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea would be a sickener new they would beat st pats though they've been doin brill the Gourock, played st pats a couple of times ourself this season and there shocking at the back, big centre half makes marvin Andrews look like Sergio Ramos he's honkin better sticking to crochet

I agree and as the original poster I am only going with what colleagues in work from that area mentioned today although one must be reading this as he has txt me informing me I'll be treated to no more info pmsl before telling me the Gourock manager left the club this evening .

On another note good result for campsie against shortlees on sat 

As I says don't know if true that the goalkeeper was eligible to play but by the sounds of things everything isn't right down Gourock way with the manager leaving plus the club cheating to win by playing a dodgy goalie in nets 

As a regular reader on both this and the junior forums I feel agreaved at the accusations being put towards Chris and his team at Gourock i.e. Cheats and disgrace etc when what happened was Gourock lost there goalkeeper during the warm up at the weekend and replaced him with an ex player who was over taking in the match who happens to be a centre back beleieving he was still a registered player.Without me knowing how the guy played I am led to beleive Gourock learned  on sat evening that the guy was no longer registered when a commitee memeber who didn't attend the game informed the management of this at which point the club immediately informed the safa of there mistake .

As a regular reader on both this and the junior forums I feel agreaved at the accusations being put towards Chris and his team at Gourock i.e. Cheats and disgrace etc when what happened was Gourock lost there goalkeeper during the warm up at the weekend and replaced him with an ex player who was over taking in the match who happens to be a centre back beleieving he was still a registered player.Without me knowing how the guy played I am led to beleive Gourock learned  on sat evening that the guy was no longer registered when a commitee memeber who didn't attend the game informed the management of this at which point the club immediately informed the safa of there mistake .

If this is the case, I find it hard to comprehend. I know exactly who is signed for my team, this includes a couple guys who never play but are signed in case of emergencies. For a manager not to know the guy is not signed is a bit of a schoolboy error.

Not sure how the situation developed on Saturday, but surprised Gourock Ath never thought to speak or seek out the secretary of St.Pat's as he is also the secretary of the west cup [ if he was in attendance ]

But if the Di0mind version is correct its very honourable of Gourock Ath to own up that very evening. Not a sign of a cheating club in my view

As for other posts talking about St.pat's they were the biggest club in Amateur Football about 15/20 years ago ..................then made one big mistake ...........................

Heard this evening that the Gourock manager has 100% left the club for a guy that played senior football and junior the way he lost  a dressing room in the space or 48 hours has been a season turning thing which will probaly see the club going into free fall now .Shame really but I'm sure whenever they play sat will know this 

Archived