Deer Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know we don't know if this is confirmed for a Sat 3pm ko yet but can the locals tell me if Scotrail always put on an extra post-match train back to Inverness?
Last few games I think there has been a train about 1720 which works perfectly for our train back to Glasgow but currently no train exists at that time on the Saturday.

Train confirmed DIN to INV 1721 on Sat

Don't dare enjoy yourself though:
@ScotRail

- Off to @RCFCStaggies v @AberdeenFC on Sat? Alcohol ban in place on 1721 Dingwall – Inverness & 1813 Inverness – Aberdeen. @BTPNorthScot

One benefit of being on a train back to Glasgow post match

Once again, an awful draw for us in terms of progression, just a surprise it wasn't in the 4th round. Frustrating but there we go. Even worse, it's my turn to drive this game, so sober as a judge for this one. Grim.

In terms of team, my only thoughts of a change would be take in Miles Storey for Adam Rooney. Rooney is off form at present, he truly is. Storey has a decent record v Ross County and tore Paul Quinn apart twice against Aberdeen for ICT last season with pace. Bar that, I'd be reticent to change too much else.

The most important thing for us to remember is to play our own game, Frequently at Dingwall, Ross County's high press means that we panic, lump the ball long and continually lose possession. It's important for us to be far more composed on the ball, shifting it wide, exposing the full backs and running at Ross County. Playing the game in the air only suits Davies, Quinn, McEveley etc. That is the key to progressing through this one, playing our own game. The game that we won last season, after we had the man sent off, we played a very effective game of wide, swift counter attacking.

Sadly, this one gives me the total fear, so I will predict 2-1 to Ross County, Boyce and Schalk with a late rally from McGinn but ultimately too late.

I get the fear. Not too happy with the draw myself. Record there ain't good but County aren't anywhere near Celtic and the Dons can beat every other team on their day.

When we lost there last time Deek didn't play his anything like his strongest side and it really showed. Also didn't help Stockley and Burns stank the place out that day. Stockley had nearly about a foot on Davies but didn't win a ball all day. Considine also had an unbelievably bad second half.
Start with best team, that means Hayes and McGinn and we should be ok. I'd probably settle for a replay but would be seriously disappointed with a defeat.
Dons also have no injury worries. Christie there also adds a dimension.
We should have about half the crowd too.

The above ain't a bad attempt at optimism from a miserable f****r like me.

It's all ticket.  However you can buy a ticket at the ticket sales booth across from the ground pre match.  Only home tickets will be on sale though.  But I think Aberdeen have sold out anyway.

Archived