Weekend 28-29th January

Latino Lover

On 1/23/2017 at 22:55, Latino Lover said:

A bit early but I'm excited for Cagliari's overs streak to continue, plus I'd already typed my write up for a mate and I'm away end of week.

You can get evens in Sardinia for overs on Sunday although the bolognese are quite a negative side but have conceded 18 away. Cagliari have the fourth most home goals after top 3 and have the worst home defence in league with 24 for and 20 against in ten. Even money for over 2.5 for the 11th home league game in a row is madness, 6 of which were over 3.5. Every second half has went over 1.5 also, plenty of angles there. 

Hope these goals come soon....

5 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

Went chasing on over 1.5 in Sardinia and late goal saved absolute disaster. Worst month in well over a year for me. Things can only get better, hopefully.

Chasing's the worst, unless it pays off of course. I put some stupidly big bets with crap odds on what Trump would say in his election speech and have spent the last couple of weeks losing more by loads of small accas on football to get the money back. I just thought he was bound to mention his wife ffs. Could have got much better odds on Islamic extremists, I'm a fucking idiot. Anyway, back to a fiver a day and not putting another on when the first game fails. Apart from Saturdays.

Archived