Weekend 28-29th January

Latino Lover

A bit early but I'm excited for Cagliari's overs streak to continue, plus I'd already typed my write up for a mate and I'm away end of week.

You can get evens in Sardinia for overs on Sunday although the bolognese are quite a negative side but have conceded 18 away. Cagliari have the fourth most home goals after top 3 and have the worst home defence in league with 24 for and 20 against in ten. Even money for over 2.5 for the 11th home league game in a row is madness, 6 of which were over 3.5. Every second half has went over 1.5 also, plenty of angles there. 

Looking ahead to the EPL midweek card there is terrific value in Burnley at home to an out of sorts Leicester.  Got 2/1 on the win the other day and even money on DNB which I feel won't last.  Also interested in WBA away to Boro at 11/5.  WBA and Boro both well organised outfits but I feel WBA are a bit more street wise and could nick a tight game.

Will be on Latino's Serie A tip as he has a decent strike rate and profited from his last write up featuring Cagliari.

1 hour ago, cakedawg said:

Looking ahead to the EPL midweek card there is terrific value in Burnley at home to an out of sorts Leicester.  Got 2/1 on the win the other day and even money on DNB which I feel won't last.  Also interested in WBA away to Boro at 11/5.  WBA and Boro both well organised outfits but I feel WBA are a bit more street wise and could nick a tight game.

Burnley are a decent shout on the face of it and there's definitely value there. They've won 8/12 at home while Leicester have lost 8/11 away.

East Fife at home to Stranraer is 23/20, for some reason.

They've won 7 of their last 8 matches (drawing the other) including their last 3 home matches. Stranraer have won 1 of their last 8 matches (drawing 1 and losing 6). 

St.Mirren around 2/1 at home to Falkirk. New signings, good result in the cup, maybe a bit of a corner turned for St.Mirren? Falkirk fans not exactly sounding full of confidence on the match thread either.

Big fan of Morton 13/10 away to Ayr. Morton were outstanding against us last weekend and their tails are up. They've got quality throughout the team. They've won four of five and drew with Hibs the game prior to that. Ayr played 120 minutes through the week and have been struggling for a couple of months now.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Big fan of Morton 13/10 away to Ayr. Morton were outstanding against us last weekend and their tails are up. They've got quality throughout the team. They've won four of five and drew with Hibs the game prior to that. Ayr played 120 minutes through the week and have been struggling for a couple of months now.

What are your thoughts on the Bairns tomorrow?

Fancy the Brighton and Newcastle double. Both teams rotated their respective squads in the previous round and will likely do so again, but they both have decent-looking strength in depth and still prevailed against stronger opposition than they'll face tomorrow. 20 returns 60.

On 27/01/2017 at 20:39, Marshmallo said:

Thanks for that. Doubled them up with Exeter for a decent lift. 

Archived