Livi v Brechin

Big game for us this one, currently in our worst form of the season with 3 defeats in our last 5. 

Brechin where good down here the last time but we ran all over them up there and should've won by more than 3 so will be interesting to see how this one goes. 

Surely if we go 4 at the back Longridge has to start, he's a natural LB, and gives us width with his overlapping runs which have caused a lot of problems to a lot of teams. 

If Jacobs is available he starts for me, as does Millar, I've been saying this for a while now but De Vita has to drop out, been a huge disappointment since signing. 

Not going to predict a score, any win will do. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to win this one to keep the promotion push going, the other top 4 teams are now fighting to stay there with QP, East Fife and Rovers breathing down their necks.

I feel our new signings have improved our squad and gives us a boost for the 2nd half of the season when other teams are hitting problems with injuries and suspensions, but we need to set the team out properly and stop playing Lithgow at LB, get Longridge back in there. Other than that we're good to go.

4 posts in and no Airdrie fans. Not sure how long that'll last. 

Hoping we can put an end to this poor bit of form, having Jacobs and Millar to call on should only make us better and Todorov's height could come in handy if we're resorting to pumping the ball up the pitch. 

Said on another thread that it's 2 wins 6 losses for me this season, so if we lose this one I might have to give up my season ticket. 

Must be tough being the "big" fish in a wee pond.   Poor Livvy fans, must be tough eh?

"My Team : Fauldhouse United" Are you that embarrassed to say you support Airdrie :lol:

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

4 posts in and no Airdrie fans. Not sure how long that'll last.

2 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

Must be tough being the "big" fish in a wee pond.   Poor Livvy fans, must be tough eh?

Not very long at all then :lol:

They're my big team!     
Did you really check my profile?

Anyone who has a big team doesn't really deserve an opinion tbh. Pretty sure you're a different poster anyway.

Archived