Things You're Generally Rubbish At

55 minutes ago, DavidMccorquodale said:

I am rubbish at controlling my emotions.This also links to me being rubbish at multitasking. If I'm putting together a table, painting or just building anything in general and someone tries to talk to me or give me something I throw an absolute wobbler and end up telling someone to f**k off. It's the reason why my girlfriend and son refer to me as " The Crackup".  It won't take much diffficulty to get me extremely annoyed. Especially if I concede a last minute goal on Fifa. That drives me over the edge and I feel the need to smash my controller against a wall. Or put the boot into the door. The door has got it a few times and five controllers have been a victim of my rage. 

Cooking as well. The only thing I can actually make is toast. Pretty sure I failed miserably at boiling an egg once. 

7689ED74-5D58-42BC-AF01-843536619212-185-00000007416ED142_tmp.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Art. Can't draw for shit.

Gambling. Just best not to as I am the unluckiest sod on the planet.

Video Games. Think I'm just not patient enough for them.

Picking colours for decorating. Have had some absolute howlers over the years, that I thought would be a good idea for that room.

Buying presents. If you are lucky enough to have me ask you what you want for a present, just ask for money.

1 hour ago, DavidMccorquodale said:

I am rubbish at controlling my emotions.This also links to me being rubbish at multitasking. If I'm putting together a table, painting or just building anything in general and someone tries to talk to me or give me something I throw an absolute wobbler and end up telling someone to f**k off. It's the reason why my girlfriend and son refer to me as " The Crackup".  It won't take much diffficulty to get me extremely annoyed. Especially if I concede a last minute goal on Fifa. That drives me over the edge and I feel the need to smash my controller against a wall. Or put the boot into the door. The door has got it a few times and five controllers have been a victim of my rage. 

Cooking as well. The only thing I can actually make is toast. Pretty sure I failed miserably at boiling an egg once. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I'm rubbish at comforting women when they get upset. Male friends I'm happy to talk things through over a few pints, but the best I can do with women is, "ah well, shit happens.", or if they're attractive give them a hug and see if it leads anywhere. They never seem to want to put things in perspective, just want you to agree with whatever they're whining about, and if you don't you're a heartless c**t.

I'm rubbish at comforting men or women if they're upset.

Generally just say "yeah" every few minutes and let them ramble on. Problem is that makes me seem like a good listener. It's a vicious cycle.

Archived