Ross McCormack

Malcolm Malcolm

TBH I am of the belief that if a Player has the talent and does the Business then you can forgive certain flaws however I am now firmly of the belief that at the moment, given our awful state, he is not the type of Character you want in the squad. Makes you wonder though, what skeletons does Jordan Rhodes have ha?

Joking aside, If the Fulham story is true he needs to sort himself out big time before its too late. Not often I agree with Andy Walker but for once he was spot on.

8 hours ago, List_of_Jericho said:

I was quite surprised to see the McCormack stuff coming out, always thought he seemed pretty level headed.

I also was surprised, but it does explain quite a lot, appears he is a bit of a p***k

There were a few former team mates giving comment about him on Sportsound last week all all of them expressed surprise at this event. They all said they'd never seen trouble from him before and that he was always a good trainer.

Ross McCormack was once asked the leave The Hall pub on Sauchiehall Street for taking a piss in the corner of pub, rather than walking to the toilet. He was pretty drunk, but not totally inebriated that he wasn't aware of what he was doing.

He at least didn't argue when he was asked to leave, but didn't apologise or look in any way apologetic. 

I realise this story is largely irrelevant, but it's my only encounter with him and he was a total p***k. 

On 27/01/2017 at 14:23, DA Baracus said:

There were a few former team mates giving comment about him on Sportsound last week all all of them expressed surprise at this event. They all said they'd never seen trouble from him before and that he was always a good trainer.

What former team mates were these? I think I'll take the word of his current gaffer who isn't and hasn't ever been his pal over some folk who probably used to go out on the piss with him.

On 1/27/2017 at 14:23, DA Baracus said:

How many did you get on football cliche bingo?  Not that sort of lad/Good football man etc etc

Archived