Clyde v Arbroath

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are the sort of games everyone connected with Arbroath should look forward too; a chance to test ourselves against a team that are the best part time team in Scotland, by a mile.

A part of me wants Arbroath to win just for the Clyde meltdown on here . Then again, mon the Clyde

Massive lol if Kader is still in the starting XI

Its alright most of our good players are already crocked. If Kader goes all terminator again and goes anywhere near McNeil or Peaso then this place will reach a nuclear melt down.

We put up a good spirited performance against Stirling but our defence still leaks like a sieve. Instead of Bikey we will have Linn to contend with. Despite having right back McNeil, RB Finnie and RB McMillan in the squad, I still fully expect you know who to be in that position.

Left mid will be a problem area for us. I think McKenzie is right footed too? If he is then I would stick with Mclaughlin out there as him and McNiff at left back played well at Stirling.

I would have Flynn in the team ahead of Higgins but I say that most weeks. We are in an usual situation of having more than eleven fit first team players so will be interesting to see if Barry sticks with the team against Stirling or makes a few changes.

We've had the beaten of Arbroath at home this season winning 3-2 and 5-0 so hopefully we can make it three in a row. If we play like we did at Stirling then we stand a good chance.

We've been very good for a good few weeks now, hopefully Saturday past doesn't take too much out of the guys and they can pick themselves back up

If we do I think we'll win, tough game though as Clyde have improved, imperative that it stays at atleast 8 before next weekend

Scott in for the suspended McCord, he'll be chomping at the bit to get back involved

Looking forward to the big away support on Saturday from the one of the biggest supported team in the league
Apparently arbroath are putting on a second supporters tandem
And they have asked for a second row of seats [emoji106]

Looking forward to the big away support on Saturday from the one of the biggest supported team in the league
Apparently arbroath are putting on a second supporters tandem
And they have asked for a second row of seats [emoji106]

You say this in a sarcastic tone as if it's something made up by Arbroath fans

It's cold hard facts

As for the rest of it I wouldn't worry, your 300/400 home crowd should leave plenty of space in the main stand, poor considering you are afterall the 'best part time team in the country' ;)

You say this in a sarcastic tone as if it's something made up by Arbroath fans

It's cold hard facts

As for the rest of it I wouldn't worry, your 300/400 home crowd should leave plenty of space in the main stand, poor considering you are afterall the 'best part time team in the country' [emoji6]

Where did I say it was made up ?

Biggest team in the league fantastic away support fact

Obviously not the biggest home support in the league, but surely other clubs chairmen look forward to our visits? Got to be the biggest travelling support in the division and probably could rival most of the league 1's travelling supports. 

Maybe to Stirling?

Elgin, Montrose, Forfar and Stirling all ahead of Clyde, even Cowdenbeath come close to Clyde at Gayfield

There would be something seriously wrong if Forfar and Montrose didn't take a larger support than ours
ETA Which makes me think, 3 clubs next to each other playing in the basement of Scottish fitbaw, and another neighbour who was close to joining those 3 for this season, maybe about time yaes merged and became Angus United??

Great idea Duff Man,can't believe that hasn't been suggested before.

Obviously not the biggest home support in the league, but surely other clubs chairmen look forward to our visits? Got to be the biggest travelling support in the division and probably could rival most of the league 1's travelling supports. 

This is funny.

There would be something seriously wrong if Forfar and Montrose didn't take a larger support than ours
ETA Which makes me think, 3 clubs next to each other playing in the basement of Scottish fitbaw, and another neighbour who was close to joining those 3 for this season, maybe about time yaes merged and became Angus United??

Brechin/Forfar and/or/possibly/maybe ourselves that could all possibly/maybe be in a higher league than Clyde next season?

Montrose a whole point behind you too, no wonder you want us to merge.

Brechin/Forfar and/or/possibly/maybe ourselves that could all possibly/maybe be in a higher league than Clyde next season?

Montrose a whole point behind you too, no wonder you want us to merge.

Or possibly, Brechin, Arbroath and Montrose may be a league below the Bully Wee next season

Archived