SUPERBOWL LI

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The future Mrs Lichtie23 is wanting to watch this with me tonight. Not entirely sure how I feel about this

No problem as long as she isn't backing the Cheatriots :) oh, and making the halftime snacks :thumsup2

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem as long as she isn't backing the Cheatriots [emoji4] oh, and making the halftime snacks :thumsup2

She has a close friend who lives in Boston who is a big Cheats fan. Iv told her she can only support the Falcons tonight. Currently watching the Kurt Warner football life with her as well

Being a Broncos fan hasn’t always been as rosy as it has been of late!  Watching the NFL in the 80’s and 90’s was especially tough.  (and not just because of the limited TV coverage lol).  But another aspect of that period was the NFC’s utter domination.  They won the Superbowl every year from 1985 to 1997.  The sequence was only broken when the Broncos won their first crown in 1998.

As a result of this I have tended to support the AFC team in the Superbowl.  However, this loyalty is being severely tested tonight!

1 minute ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Was just away to put in on GamePass. Is it blacked out? All the playoff games were available.

Is BBC on already. Looked like it didn't start till like 11:15

My GP shows a countdown timer to the game.

Just now, Dee4Life1893 said:

Was just away to put in on GamePass. Is it blacked out? All the playoff games were available.

Is BBC on already. Looked like it didn't start till like 11:15

It's never been blacked out since I got GamePass but obviously it doesn't come on until the game starts. If you want build up, tune in to NFL Network.

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

While it's being discussed, is game pass a worthwhile purchase? How much is it for the full season?

It is worthwhile unless your team is on Sky where it is blacked out, I usually pay for NowTV sports to bridge the gap, for £130 I think it's good value.

Archived