Celtic v Inverness CT

Flybhoy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The OP said:

I would've gone but I was at a wedding. I don't really understand it, particularly because I got tickets for the League Cup semi and final purely by going to the Motherwell game (couldn't make it to Alloa either). I take it most folk don't want to pay extra money to see us win easily on a cold and wet day when the game is televised anyway. 

Fair enough. You can't beat watching a football match with your own eyes rather than through what a TV camera points at.

That was fucking horrible.  It went almost as I expected but I thought it would only be 3 or 4-0.  I actually thought Celtic were better in the first half, despite winning it 2-0 and the second 4-0. The 2 goals right at the end made it look better than it was as I thought we grew as the game went on, even though we were beaten well before that.

I missed the first goal as I went for a piss but heard the goal music as I was shaking my dick to make sure I didn't get the dreaded leg dribble.  The second was just shite all round from us, a slip from Tremarco, Dembele had the freedom of Celtic Park, and the less about Owain Fon Williams' goalkeeping ability the better. 

In the 2nd, Foran changed it early on and Mulraney came on and looked actually willing to have a run at Celtic's defence.  As has been said on here many times, he still has no end product. Celtic's third was a bit of a shiter, a great tackle from Raven I think put the ball straight to Dembele who slotted home.  The 4th and 5th were carbons copies, a cut back cross to an unmarked Dembele (yet again) and Tierney and they couldn't miss.  Brown scoring at the death was just horrible; he's utter shite and quite comfortable to stay in his comfort zone and win 200 league titles with Celtic.  All the best to him.

A few general comments on us.

This is the first time I've seen us irl in 2017, and our problems are so clear;  Fon Williams isn't good enough, Warren is finished, Vigurs can suck my fat cock, him playing is like having 10 men.  I hope he get's released as soon as feasibly possible.  A disgusting, lazy attitude and he's extremely average.

And to Foran, he really needs to work out what he's aiming to do here and fast.  There's no system in place, the tactics are baffling.  Saturday's 442 against the best Celtic team I've ever seen was fucking madness.  It was a rape waiting to happen. I'm just glad it was a cup game and didn't affect our already ridiculous goal difference.

I accept Celtic are light years ahead of everyone in the league and have handed out utter bummings this season, but it was the nothing performance we gave that annoyed me the most.  At least try and nullify Celtic's threat, then you have a fighting chance.

Archived