Celtic v Inverness CT

Flybhoy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit disappointed that the club seems to be making more of an effort to encourage people to watch the game at the ICT stadium on TV rather than going to the match itself.

8 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Expect a full strength Celtic team out given we have already won the league cup and the league is wrapped up.

Only chance I can see Inverness having is another dodgy decision similar to the 2015 Scottish cup semi final handball

I reckon we'll need at least 5 decisions similar to that one in order to get a result.

On 07/02/2017 at 08:38, RiG said:

Bit disappointed that the club seems to be making more of an effort to encourage people to watch the game at the ICT stadium on TV rather than going to the match itself.

Could be one of two reasons for this.

It's probably down to apathy, either that or they just don't care.

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I reckon we'll need at least 5 decisions similar to that one in order to get a result.

I didn't want to patronise Inverness :P

You're the only team to take points off us this season after all. There's always a chance

It'll be the usual story for us against Celtic away;  we'll go in 1-0 down at HT then at about 70 mins, Celtic will score 2 or 3 quick goals and it'll end up 3 or 4-0.

Could be one of two reasons for this.
It's probably down to apathy, either that or they just don't care.

This has been cancelled due to.......lack of interest [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

14 minutes ago, foransbeard said:

This has been cancelled due to.......lack of interest emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Just seen that on Twitter but it's in response to someone asking the club a question. They haven't actually put a tweet to everyone confirming the cancellation.

Just seen that on Twitter but it's in response to someone asking the club a question. They haven't actually put a tweet to everyone confirming the cancellation.

Yeah there was a post on facebook askin people to call to gauge numbers. So i called and was told it was cancelled due to lack of bookings

Apparently there's been some confusion about the cut off for mailing tickets for the weekend out.  A few fans down in the Central Belt could end up missing out.

What a fucking shambles.

Archived