Celtic v Inverness CT

Flybhoy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose if Celtic make some changes and have an off day and we pull a top defensive performance out the bag (with a single clean sheet all season it's unlikely) then we could do something.  Maybe Anier and Ebbe will give us more counter-attacking options that could allow us to hit Celtic on the break?

I can't make it to this one as my parents had the foresight to get married fifty years ago this weekend.  A solid piece of planning from the 'rents.

Almost certainly going to get moved for TV this one? Can see a Sunday lunchtime KO in the offing.

Anyway, should be a pretty routine win for Inverness. Celtic as we all know bottle Cup games against us and with Foran now clean shaven confidence is high. Celtic 1 - 3 ICT.

We have virtually zero chance of beating Celtic at Parkhead.  At the TCS or a neutral ground like Hampden I'd fancy ICT's chances.  Celtic are shite at Hampden after all.

31 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

12.15 kick off on the Saturday, 11th February.

Zero fucking thought given to the fans, in this case the Inverness ones coming down but it would have been the exact same had we been drawn up there.

You forgot the TV money is more important to clubs that the money the fans generate.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Zero fucking thought given to the fans, in this case the Inverness ones coming down but it would have been the exact same had we been drawn up there.

After blaming the BBC for picking it, you can blame the rugby for the kick-off time.

If France v Scotland hadn't been on BBC1 at 3pm on the Sunday, chances are that's when this game would have been. 

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You can get a train from Inverness that gets in at 11.15. Watch the game, hit the pubs then get the last train up the road.

What's the problem?

Archived