Pars V Accies

Laid-back Accie

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamilton will bring about 500 though I reckon.

It's been a long time since they played a big team like Dunfermline Athletic Football Club.

Hard to comprehend how badly people through the West would love to live in decadent splendor as the norm like us Par fans.

I'm away to use a spare 50 to wipe ma hoop after my 11pm shite. I'll take the stairlift.

Hamilton will bring about 500 though I reckon.
It's been a long time since they played a big team like Dunfermline Athletic Football Club.
Hard to comprehend how badly people through the West would love to live in decadent splendor as the norm like us Par fans.
I'm away to use a spare 50 to wipe ma hoop after my 11pm shite. I'll take the stairlift.

Your mental bro.

Accies are a top flight club for a reason..

U just concentrate on your road trips to falkirk etc. Remember to pet the horses

7 minutes ago, leefy118 said:

Your mental bro.

Accies are a top flight club for a reason..

U just concentrate on your road trips to falkirk etc. Remember to pet the horses

This just in .....shect safely deposited and back on planet light stomach. Pars fans don't do horses.

Tickets are £15 and £10 (and a fiver for u12s). I was quite surprised to see it's £22 to get into NDP, is that for all league games?

A bit of confidence has been restored since the turn of the year: W2 D1 L1. We're still utter shite, but it's good to go into these with our heads a bit higher; we went into the Annan game with 1 win in around 3 months and we all saw how that panned out. It's hard to pick a team until we know the extent of all of our injuries.

We played Hamilton in the cup in 2013 at East End. Think we lost 0-2 and Stevie May scored a belter. I was at said game and recall us being completely outplayed.

Anyway, difficult tie, and I don't really rate our chances. Would be delightful to get through though

After the performance on Saturday, it'll be interesting if AJ decides to change things for this. Last 3/4 games we haven't been great - culminating in that pretty awful performance.

For me, I'd start Cardle ahead of McMullan and Reilly (I know!) ahead of Moffat. Think McMullan has been poor the last few games and Joe deserves a chance. As for Moffat, his overall play is good but we can't persist with a striker who can't score. As bad a Reilly has been, at least if he gets a chance he's more likely to score it.

Fordyce also deserves a recall following the bang-average defending from Morris last two games. If Geggan wasn't AJ's favourite, Martin should come in at right-back too.

Herron and Nat were awful on Saturday too but can't see either getting dropped. Wouldn't mind seeing McCabe get a chance - he was coming on to a game before losing his place - but don't think our central two deserve to be dropped for one bad game.

Might seem like too many changes, but if we start the same 11 I just can't see us getting anything from the game. Plus - there's very little difference in quality between our subs and the guys starting, so I don't think it'll make the team any weaker.

We played Hamilton in the cup in 2013 at East End. Think we lost 0-2 and Stevie May scored a belter. I was at said game and recall us being completely outplayed.
Anyway, difficult tie, and I don't really rate our chances. Would be delightful to get through though

Was that during the height of us being fucked? Sure I remember the owner of a carpet business saying he'd pay the players wages if we won.

We didn't.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Was that during the height of us being fucked? Sure I remember the owner of a carpet business saying he'd pay the players wages if we won.

We didn't.

Haha aye that it was.

I believe it was Almor Carpets.

Archived