Hearts v Raith cup replay date tbc

Chimter-boys

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think Cathro even knows what the riot act is? Did you watch his interview? When he was asked, how he was feeling after the game, he replied with just 2 words, "It's ok!"

I would start wth exactly the same team as on Sunday anyway. McManus or Skacel don't automatically deserve to start the game just because they were both brilliant when they came on as they have both been murder for months. We aren't going to start with 2 up top. Stewart is better than Hardie at being the lone-striker.

In what way were they both brilliant? Dec worked his socks off as usual and skacel held the ball up well the one time he had to. They both got us a replay but to say they were brilliant is a bit of an exaggeration.

I'll go through for my first trip to tynecastle. I expect we have used up what good play we had in the second half though.

For a night out at one of the best grounds in the country, £15 might seem like a good deal if you're a Raith fan who would have been more than happy to take the match to a replay.

If you're a Hearts fan, it's a slap in the puss.

18 minutes ago, grumswall said:

A deserved slap in the puss though based on your teams performance. I got in on my season ticket yesterday, do you guys not have that?

So fans deserve to watch utter shite when they're the ones putting money into the club? Hearts fans more than any other in Scotland.

We done away with cup ties in season tickets long ago.

What's best place for Raith support parking?

There's a Sainsbury's not far from the ground (10/15mins walk if that), that's where I'd park. Other fans may tell you better parking closer, but if I remember correctly most streets require a permit closer.

So fans deserve to watch utter shite when they're the ones putting money into the club? Hearts fans more than any other in Scotland.
We done away with cup ties in season tickets long ago.

Not what I meant bud.

Why hearts fans more than any other in Scotland though? I put my hand in my pocket as a teenager to ensure the survival of my club when we were minutes from going bust. We didn't have an Anne budge!

Fair enough, a mate who's a hibs fan told me they do season ticket top ups for cup games I just assumed you would do similar.

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Not what I meant bud.

Why hearts fans more than any other in Scotland though? I put my hand in my pocket as a teenager to ensure the survival of my club when we were minutes from going bust. We didn't have an Anne budge!

Fair enough, a mate who's a hibs fan told me they do season ticket top ups for cup games I just assumed you would do similar.

Wow! Hibs' season tickets are dearer than most of the SPL, including Hearts. How do they justify that - to watch Dumbarton and Morton? You'd think winning the cup would make the STs cheaper.

Wow! Hibs' season tickets are dearer than most of the SPL, including Hearts. How do they justify that - to watch Dumbarton and Morton? You'd think winning the cup would make the STs cheaper.

First of all it's Hibs we pay to watch, not Dumbarton or Morton. Secondly, I'll be firing out red dots in future if there are any more disgraceful, snide remarks about Dumbarton Football Club on this forum.

8 hours ago, Raithie said:

Would think Cathro will have read the riot act after Hearts 2nd half performance and my worry is they'll come out with a point to prove straight from KO on Wednesday.

Can you imagine him trying to do that?

"Well, eh, boys, eh, that wasn't a very good performance.  Could, eh, you try, eh, to be a bit better this time.  Please."

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Can you imagine him trying to do that?

"Well, eh, boys, eh, that wasn't a very good performance.  Could, eh, you try, eh, to be a bit better this time.  Please."

I think he's the type who will explain calmly what he wants from the players - it's the modern way - I'm not sure players respond to the hair-dryer any more.

I think I'm actually going to go to this - think it'll be a bit like League Cup ties we played against Raith and QOS in the not too distant past - close games, but I quite enjoyed them - Brad McKay had an unforgettable meltdown in one of those games.  Quiet enough to get a pie without queuing, and get your feet up.

Whatever happens, it's way too early to judge a coach who's only been in place for a matter of weeks.

First of all it's Hibs we pay to watch, not Dumbarton or Morton. Secondly, I'll be firing out red dots in future if there are any more disgraceful, snide remarks about Dumbarton Football Club on this forum.

When Raith play at Easter road I generally give it a miss. Why.... because it's Raith I'm watching and not feching Hibs... so I refuse to pay £23.

Getting out of the Sainsburys is a disaster unless you boost early or get a prime spot. Might not be as big a problem with about 6,000 there instead of 16,000 though, I guess.

Archived