The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, CityDave said:

Most of all Rangers seethe appears directed towards Senderos after yesterday's performance. Fans wanting the club to sack him. http://www.footballinsider247.com/terminate-contract-rangers-fans-blast-defender-display-v-greenock-morton/

Some other poor performers also mentioned.

It was more of a go at this absolute mess of a thread, but outside of Wallace, Rangers haven't got a decent defender at the moment. Kiernan absolutely is shocking, and I think someone else said it in this thread but it's unimaginable that Senderos played for Arsenal and Milan. On top of that, Foderingham plays like he has money on the opposition. 

That was a missed opportunity and you could see at full time that the players knew it. The home defence was a shambles and Rangers in general were there for the taking. Great scenes at Tidser's goal and I genuinely thought we'd go on and do them. Was interesting to see that shortly before the equaliser the home fans were already on their players' backs. Not hard to see why they're so adrift of top spot in the league.

We played well overall and really ought to have forced a replay at least (their keeper looked like a guy who had won a competition to play in a game of football). A couple of shocking two footed challenges completely ignored by Dallas and the linesman nearest us would have been as well sitting in the lower Govan with the rest of the pond life.

Decent crowd, especially when you think of the dire home turnout at the QF at Blackhead last season. I hope we get our share of the cash pretty soon - don't want to see us becoming creditors when the inevitable happens.

And speaking of the crowd - could that home support be any more caricatured? From the fat mess who lifted his shirt and licked his nipples at us to the "really hard" teenagers who opted to watch the Morton support rather than watch the game. And we inevitably got a chorus of the bangers and mash near the end. 

Anyway, onto securing a play off place.

That was a missed opportunity and you could see at full time that the players knew it. The home defence was a shambles and Rangers in general were there for the taking. Great scenes at Tidser's goal and I genuinely thought we'd go on and do them. Was interesting to see that shortly before the equaliser the home fans were already on their players' backs. Not hard to see why they're so adrift of top spot in the league.
We played well overall and really ought to have forced a replay at least (their keeper looked like a guy who had won a competition to play in a game of football). A couple of shocking two footed challenges completely ignored by Dallas and the linesman nearest us would have been as well sitting in the lower Govan with the rest of the pond life.
Decent crowd, especially when you think of the dire home turnout at the QF at Blackhead last season. I hope we get our share of the cash pretty soon - don't want to see us becoming creditors when the inevitable happens.
And speaking of the crowd - could that home support be any more caricatured? From the fat mess who lifted his shirt and licked his nipples at us to the "really hard" teenagers who opted to watch the Morton support rather than watch the game. And we inevitably got a chorus of the bangers and mash near the end. 

Spot on.We blew it against a shite sevco team

3 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Do you think sevco would renege on their debt? It's not like they have a history of it. Anyway, they have such a tremendous support that they'd bail the club out if/when it came to it! There's no way such a terrific support would allow their club to die.

Archived