Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
come ahead ya bunch of dribbling, unwashed, filthy, manky, trampy, simple, Jambo cunts. 

I want blood tomorrow. I want them boabied and left to rot all over the shitey mud bath of a pitch they call tynecastle. Hound them, win every ball And absolutely obliterate them in every challenge when you get the chance. 

FIGHT AND WIN!!!!!!!!!

Whilst a 14-0 stroll in the park for Hearts tomorrow is inevitable, I just want the Hibs boeys to know that as soon as that full time whistle blows, they'll still have my respect.

Until then however they can go pish up a fucking rope.

greggy.png

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Any hearts fan who disagrees with Ma post is welcome to meet outside tynecastle before the game and youll received a swift backhand just like the **** got. Hail fucking hail, the Scottish cup holders are coming. Coming for you.

You seem tense pal.   Perhaps some stress relieving exercises or a nice bubble bath.

34 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

come ahead ya bunch of dribbling, unwashed, filthy, manky, trampy, simple, Jambo cunts. 

I want blood tomorrow. I want them boabied and left to rot all over the shitey mud bath of a pitch they call tynecastle. Hound them, win every ball And absolutely obliterate them in every challenge when you get the chance. 

lol

52 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

thf.pngthf.pngthf.pnggratepoast.gif thf.png thf.png thf.png

Police found Hibs legend Pat Stanton slumped over the steering wheel of his car after drinking homebrew.

And yesterday, the former Easter Road ace was fined pounds 200 and banned from driving for a year.

Stanton, 52, who played 16 times for Scotland and also starred for Celtic, is now a security guard.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court was told he didn't realise how strong the homebrew was.

His breathalyser reading was almost three times the limit.

Stanton, of The Paddock, Balcarres Road, Edinburgh, admitted being in charge of the car while over the limit on Hay Road, in the city, on December 27 last year.

Police were tipped off that a man had been sitting slumped over the wheel of his car for some time.

They woke Stanton, noticed he was "quite clearly under the influence of alcohol", and arrested him.

Defence solicitor Kenny MacAskill said Stanton was on his way home from work when his car had a blowout.

He had attended an impromptu party at the end of his shift at the BT Computer Centre in Edinburgh.

Mr MacAskill said: "The only explanation he can give is that the potency of the homebrew was far greater than he anticipated."

Stanton made his debut for Hibs in 1963 and played 399 league games, scoring 50 goals.

In 1976, he helped Celtic to a league and cup double. Stanton managed Cowden- beath and Dunfermline, then Hibs from 1982 to 1984.

Any hearts fan who disagrees with Ma post is welcome to meet outside tynecastle before the game and youll received a swift backhand just like the **** got. Hail fucking hail, the Scottish cup holders are coming. Coming for you.

4066343566477d9563725410cd1013cc.jpg

c31a114ed8487511888f7c41757936e6.jpg

HE is the Scots soccer star with a millionaire lifestyle and the world at his feet.

She is the beautiful blonde running a tanning salon in Scotland's capital.

But now Hibs star and dad-of-three Pat McGinlay could face a court case after being charged with breach of the peace by stalking Angela Wyllie.

Last night Angela, 34, told the Sunday Mail: "I was terrified."

She called in police after being confronted by married ex-Scotland star McGinlay.

The blue-eyed beautician claims he hounded her on his way home from training sessions - while still wearing his Edinburgh club's top.

Even though she didn't recognise the former Celtic player, she later identified him to police from a Hibs calendar.

The blonde manageress said he turned her into a nervous wreck by tooting his car horn outside the beauty salon, screeching his brakes to catch her attention and staring at her through the windows.

Angela, 34, said: "It was as if he couldn't keep his eyes off me."

She told the Mail: "At first it was simply a guy going past in his car who would toot his horn every day when he went past.

"I thought it was a client and even waved a couple of times.

"Then one day I noticed a car parked outside the shop.

"I saw a guy staring in at me. It was all a bit strange and I was a wee bit frightened because I was in the shop myself."

The car antics continued but Angela said she dismissed it as "some daft guy" - until the day she became so frightened that she had to lock herself inside the Planet 10 salon.

She said she noticed the mystery man in a car staring at her and took his registration number.

"After staring at me for ages, all of a sudden he got out," she recalled.

"He opened the door and took two steps inside. I saw this guy with dark hair and terrible teeth and was petrified.

"I screeched at him `You'll have to leave' and all he could say in return was, `I just like staying'.

"As soon as he left I locked the door and called the police."

McGinlay was traced through his car registration and quizzed by cops - who also informed club boss Alex McLeish.

Angela, from East Lothian, said: "I never, ever gave him any encouragement.

"I think he thought `I'm the great footballer and she's just a bimbo'. It was astounding to learn a married man with kids could behave like this. He really should be ashamed of himself."

Yesterday at his plush Glasgow home, McGinlay said: "It was all a misunderstanding."

Wife Margaret added: "This girl is paranoid."

A police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with incidents in the Canonmills area. A report has been sent to the procurator fiscal."

Police found Hibs legend Pat Stanton slumped over the steering wheel of his car after drinking homebrew.

And yesterday, the former Easter Road ace was fined pounds 200 and banned from driving for a year.

Stanton, 52, who played 16 times for Scotland and also starred for Celtic, is now a security guard.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court was told he didn't realise how strong the homebrew was.

His breathalyser reading was almost three times the limit.

Stanton, of The Paddock, Balcarres Road, Edinburgh, admitted being in charge of the car while over the limit on Hay Road, in the city, on December 27 last year.

Police were tipped off that a man had been sitting slumped over the wheel of his car for some time.

They woke Stanton, noticed he was "quite clearly under the influence of alcohol", and arrested him.

Defence solicitor Kenny MacAskill said Stanton was on his way home from work when his car had a blowout.

He had attended an impromptu party at the end of his shift at the BT Computer Centre in Edinburgh.

Mr MacAskill said: "The only explanation he can give is that the potency of the homebrew was far greater than he anticipated."

Stanton made his debut for Hibs in 1963 and played 399 league games, scoring 50 goals.

In 1976, he helped Celtic to a league and cup double. Stanton managed Cowden- beath and Dunfermline, then Hibs from 1982 to 1984.

As much I can appreciate what Pat Stanton done as a player I can't understand all the fawning over of him as a person from some Hibs fans. One post on fibsdotdoughnut the other week after he pulled out of the fans rep nonsense was praising the "dignity and humility of this great man"

Where was his "dignity and humility" when he got behind the wheel of his motor while pished. Having seen first hand the devastation that these b*****ds who drink drive can cause I can say Pat Stanton is no hero in my book

13 minutes ago, Winston Churchill said:

HE is the Scots soccer star with a millionaire lifestyle and the world at his feet.

She is the beautiful blonde running a tanning salon in Scotland's capital.

But now Hibs star and dad-of-three Pat McGinlay could face a court case after being charged with breach of the peace by stalking Angela Wyllie.

Last night Angela, 34, told the Sunday Mail: "I was terrified."

She called in police after being confronted by married ex-Scotland star McGinlay.

The blue-eyed beautician claims he hounded her on his way home from training sessions - while still wearing his Edinburgh club's top.

Even though she didn't recognise the former Celtic player, she later identified him to police from a Hibs calendar.

The blonde manageress said he turned her into a nervous wreck by tooting his car horn outside the beauty salon, screeching his brakes to catch her attention and staring at her through the windows.

Angela, 34, said: "It was as if he couldn't keep his eyes off me."

She told the Mail: "At first it was simply a guy going past in his car who would toot his horn every day when he went past.

"I thought it was a client and even waved a couple of times.

"Then one day I noticed a car parked outside the shop.

"I saw a guy staring in at me. It was all a bit strange and I was a wee bit frightened because I was in the shop myself."

The car antics continued but Angela said she dismissed it as "some daft guy" - until the day she became so frightened that she had to lock herself inside the Planet 10 salon.

She said she noticed the mystery man in a car staring at her and took his registration number.

"After staring at me for ages, all of a sudden he got out," she recalled.

"He opened the door and took two steps inside. I saw this guy with dark hair and terrible teeth and was petrified.

"I screeched at him `You'll have to leave' and all he could say in return was, `I just like staying'.

"As soon as he left I locked the door and called the police."

McGinlay was traced through his car registration and quizzed by cops - who also informed club boss Alex McLeish.

Angela, from East Lothian, said: "I never, ever gave him any encouragement.

"I think he thought `I'm the great footballer and she's just a bimbo'. It was astounding to learn a married man with kids could behave like this. He really should be ashamed of himself."

Yesterday at his plush Glasgow home, McGinlay said: "It was all a misunderstanding."

Wife Margaret added: "This girl is paranoid."

A police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with incidents in the Canonmills area. A report has been sent to the procurator fiscal."

image.jpg

HIBS star Leigh Griffiths was arrested and charged by police probing shoplifting claims at a Tesco store yesterday.

The 22-year-old striker was questioned inside the supermarket at Corstorphine, Edinburgh.

Last night, a spokesman for Lothian and Borders police said: “A man has been arrested and charged with a shoplifting incident at the Tesco store in Meadow Place Road.”

A Tesco spokesman said: “As this is now a police matter, we have no comment to make.”

Griffiths went on Twitter to admit he had been taken to the back office of the store yesterday but he said he had been allowed to leave after CCTV footage had been examined. He said the incident was down to a misunderstanding.

He later denied speculation on Twitter that he had been caught stealing: “Not been caught shoplifting at all!

“Lot of bull****! So you’s can all take your rumours to f***!”

A Hibs spokesman said: “The club is aware of an alleged incident which took place on Saturday afternoon involving the player.

“This is now a police matter.”

Griffiths, who hit the headlines after fathering four kids by three different women, was due to travel on the Hibs team bus yesterday for his side’s SPL game against Aberdeen today.

He was rapped by his club earlier this month after telling a critic online to “go back to your own country”.

Archived