Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No gonnae lie, that team that HB put up gives me the absolute fear purely because it has Fontaine in it, he's less of a liability in a back three but with Hanlon out I can't see Forster slotting in to make a 3.

Bartley needs to play, no doubt about it.

I'd go with this;

Laidlaw (assuming Rocky isn't fit)

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Humphrey
Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn

Holt
Cummings

Forster anytime is the bet [emoji6]

13 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

It's common knowledge your club are cheating cunts.  From penalties to red cards every other week. Wait until the seethe when Brother William gives us a 50/50 come Sunday :) 

If that's true, it should be easy for you to provide some evidence that our penalties against Raith were "dodgy".

In your own time. 

1 hour ago, O-Bizzle said:

If that's true, it should be easy for you to provide some evidence that our penalties against Raith were "dodgy".

In your own time. 

I'm more concerned about the upcoming game tomorrow to look back on you scraping past the Rovers the previous round.  We all know Jamie Walkers a weasels wee cheat though, as shown time and time before. 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I'm more concerned about the upcoming game tomorrow to look back on you scraping past the Rovers the previous round.  We all know Jamie Walkers a weasels wee cheat though, as shown time and time before. 

So that's a no, then.

bQshDtu.png

Thus concludes another episode of the forum's resident thick, homophobic fantasist making a fool of himself. 

41 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

So that's a no, then.

bQshDtu.png

Thus concludes another episode of the forum's resident thick, homophobic fantasist making a fool of himself. 

I'm glad you're not bothered then and thanks for the childish insults. 

come ahead ya bunch of dribbling, unwashed, filthy, manky, trampy, simple, Jambo cunts. 

I want blood tomorrow. I want them boabied and left to rot all over the shitey mud bath of a pitch they call tynecastle. Hound them, win every ball And absolutely obliterate them in every challenge when you get the chance. 

Archived