United replaced an injured keeper with an injured keeper no? The one that came on was having real difficulties straight away. Looked like he was constantly holding on to his ribs and amazingly we never bothered to have a go at goal at any point after his introduction.

It was more likely an anxiety attack.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It was more likely an anxiety attack.

I can remember Cammy(nutmegged bell) taking himself off at half time at queens after Kicking a  few balls out of play .

Feining a leg injury , he's a renowned bottler

I can remember Cammy(nutmegged bell) taking himself off at half time at queens after Kicking a  few balls out of play .
Feining a leg injury , he's a renowned bottler

With all due respect, you haven't the first fucking clue what you are talking about on this occasion.

13 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

With all due respect, you haven't the first fucking clue what you are talking about on this occasion.

Whey hey, just stating a fact,buddie.

45'
  Substitution, Dundee United. Luis Maria Zwick replaces Cammy Bell because of an injury.
45'+2'   Goal! Queen of the South 1, Dundee United 2. Grant Anderson (Queen of the South) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Stephen Dobbie.

ring any Bells?.

I forgot that it was straight after conceding a goal,it's says 45 mins as that was half time, so don't you  go thinking that he was substituted before the goal 

Check it out before you blab and maybe less of the obscene language.it's not Big and it's not clever.

I bet hes been substituted for "an injury" more times than any keeper in any league.

4 hours ago, Besty said:

Whey hey, just stating a fact,buddie.

45'
  Substitution, Dundee United. Luis Maria Zwick replaces Cammy Bell because of an injury.
45'+2'   Goal! Queen of the South 1, Dundee United 2. Grant Anderson (Queen of the South) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Stephen Dobbie.

ring any Bells?.

I forgot that it was straight after conceding a goal,

Check it out before you blab and maybe less of the obscene language.it's not Big and it's not clever.

I bet hes been substituted for "an injury" more times than any keeper in the league.

This is the same 'injury' he had to undergo surgery for? Feel free to look up the stats for substituting goalkeepers. Should keep you busy.

First half I didn't think there was much in the game. We started well and were the better side for the first 20 mins (Why Moffat?!?) but after Utd scored we looked dodgy.

Second half we didn't get into the game - don't remember the Utd keeper having a save to make. Few decent stops from Murdoch kept it level.

With three of the Utd back four booked early in the second half, I wanted more from Higgy and especially McMullan - we should have been running at them at every opportunity. Just didn't happen for us.

Still, another point gained and the unbeaten run continues.

22 hours ago, stumigoo said:

This is the same 'injury' he had to undergo surgery for? Feel free to look up the stats for substituting goalkeepers. Should keep you busy.

You watch he will be playing Saturday, unless it's a tough game of course.

Strange how its always after conceding as soft goal 

Mind you he didn't do it in the motherwell play off game for Rangers ,when he made the mother of all b@llocks 

9 hours ago, Besty said:

You watch he will be playing Saturday, unless it's a tough game of course.

Strange how its always after conceding as soft goal 

Mind you he didn't do it in the motherland okay off game for Rangers ,when he made the mother of all b@llocks 

Putting that through the Enigma machine, I'm assuming you meant the Motherwell play-off game?

Archived