Starting to get nervous.  With recent results, this match has the feeling of a season-shaper about it.  Win it and we should be OK for second.  Lose it and it's the same downward spiraling expectations as last season.

So, a draw it is then.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The DA said:

Starting to get nervous.  With recent results, this match has the feeling of a season-shaper about it.  Win it and we should be OK for second.  Lose it and it's the same downward spiraling expectations as last season.

So, a draw it is then.

I've been feeling the same since the last league game.  Probably psychological at this stage in the season but I can't help feeling that this game could be pivotal.

Whilst the result is the most important thing, I'd also love to see a decent performance.  Even during our unbeaten run I was not convinced about our play, it was largely average though we kept on grinding out results.  I always thought our lack of quality would catch up with us.

I'm sure Dycey is still a doubt for this game? So let's see how well Morris is fitting into our defence after his first outing with his new neeburs. 

If our defence is having an "on" day, then we stand a great chance of three points. We will score today, and it'll be more than one. 

COYP 

Can't decide about this. We're long overdue an off-day and we've probably not come up against anyone of the quality of Andreu in our ten game unbeaten spell.

We look a really tough team now, physically and mentally. Clark always likely to score, Moffat due a goal and Hopkirk a real goal threat if he gets 20 minutes or so.

Draw it is then.

The Pars still give off the aura of a league one team. None too concerned here.

As long as it is the aura of the 1996 League div 1 team then you should be concerned.

I'll never forget being in the home end at that game at Tannadice when Petrie scored right in front of me. The immense seethe towards him that surrounded me was something to behold. Satisfying.

As long as it is the aura of the 1996 League div 1 team then you should be concerned.

I'll never forget being in the home end at that game at Tannadice when Petrie scored right in front of me. The immense seethe towards him that surrounded me was something to behold. Satisfying.

No, it's not that type of aura. More of a pungent aroma of the seaside.

55 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The Pars still give off the aura of a league one team. None too concerned here.

Better buy alphabet spaghetti so you can literally eat your words.

Plenty basement bargain food stores in Dundee so purchasing it won't be a problem.

49 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I saw your game against Hibs on the telly, and seaside teams were a class above what you had on offer that night. Woeful.

Hoping that it is that D Utd team that turn up today.

It will largely be the same personnel.  I'm hoping that the attitude, determination, skills, concentration and work rate are better though.

Oh aye, and that Willo has learnt how to pass a fucking ball!

It's one of those games today. I can see us winning it well but I can see us losing it badly. I don't think it'll be a draw.

Keep the defence tight and we'll win it.

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I passed Petrie in the street earlier today. It's an omen.

The only surprise with our lineup is that Morris starts over Fordyce. Other than that, we're pretty much unchanged from the last few league games.

Archived