• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, CallumPar said:

It seemed obvious at the game, even more so watching the goals back, that Morris was at fault for the second goal. Ashcroft got beat in the air, then Spence ran off Morris to get 2 chances at the goal, while Morris didn't even try to track his run. You can't tell me you think Ashcroft should be responsible for 2 men, while Morris stands 20 yards from the goal with no attacker near him! If Ashcroft's man beats him to the high ball, his partner should be making life difficult for the other striker, simple as that. Morris had a good game up until that point, but got caught out right at the end. I'm happy to put that down to a lack of match fitness though, in this instance.

I've not seen the replays, but if Ashcroft hadn't let the ball bounce then there was no danger. He hesitated, which resulted in the move happening and goal being scored.

After that, Morris probably should have done better - but Ashcroft shouldn't have let the chance happen in the first place.

I can't see Ashcroft not starting in any case, but think Morris and Fordyce might be a better partnership longer-term.

Reckon we'll start with the same team that played St.Mirren. AJ made some changes last weekend but I reckon he'll revert back to normal eleven. Moff will most certainly play in place of Reilly. One of the most consistent players.

Murdoch - Geggan, Fordyce, Ashcroft, Talbot - McMullan, Herron, Wedderburn, Higgy - Clark, Moff.

The last time Gavin Really? scored. 

1948 isn't the year, it's meant to be 1,948; the average number of bookings Jason Talbot picks up per season.

7 hours ago, DBA said:

I've not seen the replays, but if Ashcroft hadn't let the ball bounce then there was no danger. He hesitated, which resulted in the move happening and goal being scored.

After that, Morris probably should have done better - but Ashcroft shouldn't have let the chance happen in the first place.

I can't see Ashcroft not starting in any case, but think Morris and Fordyce might be a better partnership longer-term.

Wasn't particularly impressed with your defence over the whole game. You guys have some good to watch attacking talent though.

3 hours ago, smpar said:

2c515c93af479acd49a7c73f6c6c65f1.jpg

Match programme for Saturday, going back to 1948.

* based on Saturday's lineups!  No wonder we got gubbed, full backs playing on the wrong sides and Andreu and Telfer playing wide.  Sort it out Ray.:angry:

21 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

We've been on a terrible run of late but surely this is game we can get back in the hunt for the play offs? I can see us winning quite comfortably.

3-1 Utd.

Pretty sure I'm being whooshed here but what?

If we play like we have been for the last couple of months we will win this.

Hurricane Higgy to finally smash one in from 30 yards.

Archived