Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion yes.

You know that everyone has an opinion don't you and that everyone is entitled to it?

I personally think Glens are the team to beat this year.

I think glenafton are going about there business quietly and I think they are beiths biggest danger along with Talbot I think robroys fixtures still in Scottish and poor pitch at this time of year will hinder them again and yes it's just an opinion

Think Beith are one dimensional. They struggle if they lose a goal and find it hard to maintain a lead. After seeing them a few times this season it's easy to see they try and play using the wing then swing the ball across. Good style but can't change it if they get compromised. Am sure Tucker and other manager Messrs will have found that out by now.

2 hours ago, classof2010 said:

I think glenafton are going about there business quietly and I think they are beiths biggest danger along with Talbot I think robroys fixtures still in Scottish and poor pitch at this time of year will hinder them again and yes it's just an opinion

Glenafton are doing great and the signing of Carter up front  from QP will help them tremendously , it's no secret that Beith have been interested in Carter over the last few years. 

Think Beith are one dimensional. They struggle if they lose a goal and find it hard to maintain a lead. After seeing them a few times this season it's easy to see they try and play using the wing then swing the ball across. Good style but can't change it if they get compromised. Am sure Tucker and other manager Messrs will have found that out by now.

Talbot have beat Beith twice both with late winners and only other team to beat them is kilwinning who are beiths bogey team so all these managers haven't found them out and if we had a 6 ft 4 striker then I cud see why we wud fling the ball in but all our strikers are well short of 6ft infact I'd say they were lucky if they were 5ft 9 lol we do use our wide players a lot but we have good midfielders as for Talbot I Get a sore neck watching them they do like a long ball in behind defenders

Talbot have beat Beith twice both with late winners and only other team to beat them is kilwinning who are beiths bogey team so all these managers haven't found them out and if we had a 6 ft 4 striker then I cud see why we wud fling the ball in but all our strikers are well short of 6ft infact I'd say they were lucky if they were 5ft 9 lol we do use our wide players a lot but we have good midfielders as for Talbot I Get a sore neck watching them they do like a long ball in behind defenders

Quite the opposite from what I saw on Saturday. Beith did most of the long ball attempts as they couldnt penetrate our defence.

We may have only scored a few against you but it was done without reply you forgot to add. It maybe that Beith are not prolific as they think.

Your style has been found out hence why you can't seem to score many.

End of the day is my observation and opinion but am sure other will see what I said.

Quite the opposite from what I saw on Saturday. Beith did most of the long ball attempts as they couldnt penetrate our defence. We may have only scored a few against you but it was done without reply you forgot to add. It maybe that Beith are not prolific as they think.
Your style has been found out hence why you can't seem to score many.
End of the day is my observation and opinion but am sure other will see what I said.

Has beith not scored 7 goals v Talbot this season

Has beith not scored 7 goals v Talbot this season

Your on more or less same scoring ratio to us. A team that is apprentice not scoring so if apart from the one off drubbing you gave us my argument stands. You're finding it difficult to score as most teams as starting to see a flaw in Beiths style of play. Don't worry about it as am sure Mr miller/millar will be already aware of it.

Your on more or less same scoring ratio to us. A team that is apprentice not scoring so if apart from the one off drubbing you gave us my argument stands. You're finding it difficult to score as most teams as starting to see a flaw in Beiths style of play. Don't worry about it as am sure Mr miller/millar will be already aware of it.

79 goals in 26 games so averaging 3 a game and conceding 25 averaging conceding 1 and 12 of them having a clean sheet and goals being spread round the team not relying on 1 guy

Most against lower opposition not against to league teams.

Only pollok has scored more than 1 goal v beith in league and 4 clean sheets in 9 games scored 6 conceding 2 taking 7 points away from home against the 3 teams who in your opinion will finish above beith 17 for 8 against in league losing just 1 game

As I said you're on par with us more or less. Nulls your argument about only scoring a few goals against you as we did it when it matters. Score as many as you can but you have to do it in the games that mattered.

Your team format has been sussed and it showed lay Saturday. Cmon seriously you could have played another 90 and still not beat us.

You'll need to have a plan but but you don't

As I said you're on par with us more or less. Nulls your argument about only scoring a few goals against you as we did it when it matters. Score as many as you can but you have to do it in the games that mattered.

Your team format has been sussed and it showed lay Saturday. Cmon seriously you could have played another 90 and still not beat us.

You'll need to have a plan but but you don't

Apart from penalty big shay had to throw his hat on a trundler both teams had 2 shots on target that I remember maybe I'm wrong so if that's all Talbot can muster in a game you have dominated like you say is that not a worry plus in league beith are a point above Talbot with a game in hand so more worried bout rob roy and more so glenafton

5 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Apart from penalty big shay had to throw his hat on a trundler both teams had 2 shots on target that I remember maybe I'm wrong so if that's all Talbot can muster in a game you have dominated like you say is that not a worry plus in league beith are a point above Talbot with a game in hand so more worried bout rob roy and more so glenafton

Fair comment, no doubt Rob Roy are in a good position. As a Talbot fan I am more worried about Rob Roy and Glenafton than Beith. This is shown in the betting where Beith are 4th favourites

I haven't been out to defend us merely pointing out the weakness in your argument.

I'll stick by my point that Beith are one dimensional and struggle against teams when their style is compromised.

I will agree that the threat to our title challenge won't be from you guys but in my opinion KRR and The Glens who look a more rounded and fitter team than Beith.

Just now, classof2010 said:

Why has only 2 teams beaten beith and why have these 3 teams including Talbot not managed to beat one dimensional beith at home in league

Why did you get pumped from bottom of the table Kilwinning. Individual results mean nothing.

Nobody is saying Beith are poor but IMO they are short of being a league winning side

Why did you get pumped from bottom of the table Kilwinning. Individual results mean nothing.
Nobody is saying Beith are poor but IMO they are short of being a league winning side

Why did Auchinleck lose to Kilbirnie???
And you get the same answer kilwinning are beiths bogey team

Archived