Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

Just watched the highlights. Looked well offside and a dive into the bargain. Referees can certainly influence games. Talbot looked the better team though.

Lol yes keep taking the tablets son.

Did you also see their goalie looked in real pain juat after the tackle?

In so much pain the game was stopped for 5 minutes to allow emergency first aid to him. [emoji23]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it again but the keeper is just a bit stiff about the knee. There was no tackle. It was a penalty though but the player knew what he was doing. The tablets worked wonders son. Keep wearing those fancy specs. [emoji106]

I watched it again but the keeper is just a bit stiff about the knee. There was no tackle. It was a penalty though but the player knew what he was doing. The tablets worked wonders son. Keep wearing those fancy specs. [emoji106]

So stiff about the knee? Physio spent all his time on his neck and shoulder as if he had went 10 rounds with Tyson.

Player got challenged and fell down, a classic modern era fall down.

Keeper made classic modern era time-wasting antic of feigning a gunshot injury in effort to distract player.

There you have it without fancy specs [emoji41]

Just getting to see the highlights now. To be honest, Beith had far more play in that few minutes highlights.The offside is hard to see but there's no way he was 3 or 4 yards off.

In the end Beith only have themselves to blame with that mularkey. 

Also , loved the Talbot fan shouting "Stonn up" during every play in the highlights. Everyone's a coach, eh?

Just getting to see the highlights now. To be honest, Beith had far more play in that few minutes highlights.The offside is hard to see but there's no way he was 3 or 4 yards off.
In the end Beith only have themselves to blame with that mularkey. 
Also , loved the Talbot fan shouting "Stonn up" during every play in the highlights. Everyone's a coach, eh?

I don't think that's a fan. I think that's Tucker [emoji23]

Never 3 or 4 yards offside but I was nearly in line and thought maybe half a yard but it's one if it's for you you shout offside if it's against u say never that's how close I thought it was big mark should of played to the whistle in saying that don't think he would of caught Wilson but it might of helped big shay I felt Mcdonald booking was soft but having been booked he should of walked think the ref had a bit of a howler for both teams Talbot had most of play but until the goal they only had a trundler on target I think a draw wud of been a fair result but Talbot scored there penalty beith missed so Talbot move on

Tight decisions cause controversy, that's the game we all love. They'll go for you, they'll go against you.

Thanks to Beith for the really good hospitality and friendship as per. Have to say tho, I was slightly disappointed the slushy machine has been put away for the winter :lol: 

On 22/01/2017 at 15:37, Quantum Leap said:

The amount of sour grapes coming from you lot leaves a lot to be desired. One of you even came onto the Talbot forum to state that we are not a good side and it's been that way for years.

You were a dark horse winner of the cup last year on penalties and all of a sudden you think you are billy big baws.

Sure you beat us 3-0 earlier in the season and we applauded you for it but we were/are a team in transition.

The fact is Talbot is a better team than Beith.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Disagree your better,  you got lucky with a last minute penalty where we destroyed you on your patch.  You won't win the league or scottish this season in my opinion, you've had too many heavy defeats and don't score enough.

38 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Disagree your better,  you got lucky with a last minute penalty where we destroyed you on your patch.  You won't win the league or scottish this season in my opinion, you've had too many heavy defeats and don't score enough.

Right ok

12 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Sometimes you are right.
I genuinely mean it when I say it although obviously not against us.
Putting all the bitter posts from some of our Beith friends behind us and moving on is the way to go.
We are all Jock Tamsons bairns who loves our team.

"Love our teams" a Hink you ment.

Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season.I genuinely mean that.   :)

Oh dear Kenny that was a big bite mate. You must have thought it was dinner time [emoji23]

14 hours ago, Talbot Bing said:

Oh dear Kenny that was a big bite mate. You must have thought it was dinner time emoji23.png

Yes it was a good old mouthful lol,  can't lie hurting to lose like that hopefully the team are hurting just as bad and want to put it right with a good run for the league. 

Time is a good healer best of luck for the rest of the cup assault but hope you keep having your league blips.

So 2 teams that beith have comfortably beaten in the league on there own ground are better than beith plus both of them still in Scottish but robroy have still to play yourselves and Glen's home and away and away to beith so there's plenty points to be dropped beith have all 3 at home if and I say if beith can win the 3 of them then they will be close

Archived