Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

7 games since april 2 wins each 3 draws plus no sugar daddy to pump money into us but hey I speak as I see it not being obnoxious unlike some people in here but at the end of the day beith took the trophy home in may not pollok and beith failed to do wat every other team apart from Talbot have done in last 40 yr we cudnt defend it no shame there

Fair play decent reply????

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Auchinleck are still the benchmark all junior teams aspire to emulate I'm quite happy with beiths haul of trophies since 2009 bettered only by Auchinleck in Ayrshire but it is good Auchinleck team not a great one one thing that was better today than any of the 7 performances since april was the work rate that's usually beiths strengths but it wasn't to be yesterday let's move on and pick ourselves up for next week and wat better game than a wee valley derby game Auchinleck won't be far away again when handing out major trophies I've got a sneaky feeling for Kelty

Just a quick question had Beith won yesterday would you still of had a sneaky feeling for kelty.

I forgot bout league game 1 nil Auchinleck beginning of may of 7 out of the 8 games they have either been draws or one goal win apart from 3 nil scottish cup not much between current teams

It makes these games exciting because of it. Just a pity you're not Cumnock

Just a quick question had Beith won yesterday would you still of had a sneaky feeling for kelty.

Yes I fancied Kelty from early on they are dominating the east league unbeaten all season why wudnt I fancy them league cud be all over before we get to later stages of scottish

12 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Yes I fancied Kelty from early on they are dominating the east league unbeaten all season why wudnt I fancy them league cud be all over before we get to later stages of scottish

You ken as well as i do the east league is not as strong as the west but i will respect your opinion

2 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Only 3 ayrshire teams left and 9 in super league so where's the strength this season and in a one off game Kelty just as good as anything in west

There is no doubt that Kelty are the team from the East that a lot of hopes are pinned on. They seem to have got their act together on and off the park. Would be a cracking draw should Talbot be drawn out the hat with them, a very tight game no doubt. However, touching on Geo 1909's point, East teams statistically fair worse than west. Talbot drew Kelty away the double winning year, same season Talbot secured League Title unbeaten. Kelty were being billed as thee dark horse, 0-4 and the scoreline flattered Kelty. So, to summarise, would fancy Talbot against any team in the Scottish, transitional season or not!

There is no doubt that Kelty are the team from the East that a lot of hopes are pinned on. They seem to have got their act together on and off the park. Would be a cracking draw should Talbot be drawn out the hat with them, a very tight game no doubt. However, touching on Geo 1909's point, East teams statistically fair worse than west. Talbot drew Kelty away the double winning year, same season Talbot secured League Title unbeaten. Kelty were being billed as thee dark horse, 0-4 and the scoreline flattered Kelty. So, to summarise, would fancy Talbot against any team in the Scottish, transitional season or not!

They are a better team now I think 6 teams can win it glenafton Talbot rob roy Bonnyrigg Kelty and kilwinning

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

They are a better team now I think 6 teams can win it glenafton Talbot rob roy Bonnyrigg Kelty and kilwinning

Yes, and Talbot probably not as strong as that season, that was probably the strongest Talbot side since 92. So would be a hard game. Bonnyrigg's skelping on Saturday must have an effect on confidence.

Would be interested to see a couple of big East v West ties in the next round. Been a bit short of good ones this year. One trend I've noticed on this forum is that we're always assured the best of the East will pump whoever the draw puts in front of them.

I'd like to see Talbot get one of them at home as they due a home game Bonnyrigg are a decent team and along with Kelty are big dangers to the 3 ayrshire teams and robroy but do we want big ties or do we want the top teams through so we have as good a draw as last year's last 8 I'm biased and still want Talbot Glen's or kilwinning to win tho

20 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I'd like to see Talbot get one of them at home as they due a home game Bonnyrigg are a decent team and along with Kelty are big dangers to the 3 ayrshire teams and robroy but do we want big ties or do we want the top teams through so we have as good a draw as last year's last 8 I'm biased and still want Talbot Glen's or kilwinning to win tho

I think it will be very interesting to see how Bonnyrigg react after the hibs game as results like that can provide a right hangover.

I think it will be very interesting to see how Bonnyrigg react after the hibs game as results like that can provide a right hangover.

Aww ffs class2010 could you not have waited a few more days before posting along with HB ? [emoji23]

HB honestly? After getting pumped out this is your first reply (albeit as the HB poster) ????

Archived