Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

Well they have got ideas above their station these days but best to play it down then walk all over them. No need to be offended by stupid chants. Their young team and not so young team have an excuse. They only get out once in a while. Talbot would have expected to win that game not so long ago.

Always has been hard games against Beith even when they weren't at their best.

The chants were poor taste as it was a personal attack on effects on folks lives and livelihood rather than their team or support.

As I have already said Talbot are a very good it's just that other teams have upped their game considerably.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well much as Beith play it down they do have a very good sponsor. Likewise I would celebrate any late win or draw if it meant something. Anyway both have hard games tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised if one or both ended in draws.

Not at all. Celebrated like mad when we came from 2-0 down last season to get an unlikely draw and you obviously haven't see my face when we scraped past teams in recent history.
Kilwinning, Hurlford, Pollok and Medda have been top dogs and never felt they were distasteful being there. Unfortunately beith are.

We were top team 7 years ago not now scottish cup winners don't mean ur the best team it means uv managed to win lose or draw 8 or so games not 22 for me Talbot were best team as they won the league I'm glad we got monkey off the back and finally won the Scottish cup but at start of season my choice wud be win the league usually in recent times if you finished above Talbot you wud be very close to winning league this year maybe different I can't remember a year when in February there were 4 teams with a realistic chance of winning league 2 massive games for beith next 2 weeks there is a lot of points to be dropped between now and june

Well much as Beith play it down they do have a very good sponsor. Likewise I would celebrate any late win or draw if it meant something. Anyway both have hard games tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised if one or both ended in draws.

Yeah wh malcolms is good main sponsor so is the many small sponsors we have and the fans who sponsor players but we don't have the money put into the club the way kilwinning medda hurlford an to an extent Troon have we got a good bit of ground work done through there sponsorship but not too extent 3 of the 4 other clubs I mentioned had

Post to Talbot Bing, give it a rest, your continued remorse about chants, about  how big others are and Beith being a small club are basically tedious repetition,  you might be right you might not (re how big the club is compared to other), the chant in question, I agree, poor taste, but you still hear lots of bad taste chants all over the country, move on.

Finally, Beith will win the league this season, Talbot might make the top 4, personally thought Talbot were lucky to win last weekend, your  keeper won it for you imo.

Post to Talbot Bing, give it a rest, your continued remorse about chants, about  how big others are and Beith being a small club are basically tedious repetition,  you might be right you might not (re how big the club is compared to other), the chant in question, I agree, poor taste, but you still hear lots of bad taste chants all over the country, move on.
Finally, Beith will win the league this season, Talbot might make the top 4, personally thought Talbot were lucky to win last weekend, your  keeper won it for you imo.

Same as your keeper lost it for your team

8 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Am sure if you ask your committee and the committee of most junior clubs and long standing supporters they won't have many a bad word to say about beith juniors you have been on your soap box since September when a few young boys started singing about the miners you would think it was a hanging offence I've watched junior football on n off for 40 yrs and not seen much trouble and when there is its usually in bigger cup n league games when you get people who don't usually go beith don't have a massive support maybe hardcore of 100 maybe more like 200 since last season are we a big club probably not do we win trophies yes we do if winning trophies make u a big club then if you take talbot out we have our fair share when u look at other ayrshire clubs and when you talk about gracious in defeat not many managers are when you shove a camera or a microphone in there face after a sore defeat. Talbot had by far more possession than beith on Saturday but beith probably had the best 2 chances and I'm sure had it been a draw there would of been no complaints from either side

5 hours ago, classof2010 said:

We were top team 7 years ago not now scottish cup winners don't mean ur the best team it means uv managed to win lose or draw 8 or so games not 22 for me Talbot were best team as they won the league I'm glad we got monkey off the back and finally won the Scottish cup but at start of season my choice wud be win the league usually in recent times if you finished above Talbot you wud be very close to winning league this year maybe different I can't remember a year when in February there were 4 teams with a realistic chance of winning league 2 massive games for beith next 2 weeks there is a lot of points to be dropped between now and june

4 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Yeah wh malcolms is good main sponsor so is the many small sponsors we have and the fans who sponsor players but we don't have the money put into the club the way kilwinning medda hurlford an to an extent Troon have we got a good bit of ground work done through there sponsorship but not too extent 3 of the 4 other clubs I mentioned had

Is the full stop button fucked on your keyboard? 

A bit hypocritical telling me to give it a rest then you go on one[emoji23]

I thought it was the defender that lost it for them.

Or maybe it was a bit of both.

Finally, Beith have a chance of winning the league and you can't discount them but personally I think Glenafton might win it.

1 Glenafton

2 Rob Roy

3 Talbot

4 Beith

Looks to me the defender lost the will to run

I thought it was the defender that lost it for them.
Or maybe it was a bit of both.
Finally, Beith have a chance of winning the league and you can't discount them but personally I think Glenafton might win it.

1 Glenafton

2 Rob Roy

3 Talbot

4 Beith

I'm positive Wilson was offside but you play to whistle then debate it not much between beith and Talbot as there meetings this season prove being out the Scottish is an advantage for trying to win the league as is having all 3 at home but points in bag is a good thing for robroy and if being honest if rob roy can win 3 of there games v beith pollok Talbot and Glen's they might be hard to catch I hope beith win it and they have just as good a chance as other 3 but I tend to agree glenafton are going about there business quietly so for me

1 glenafton
2 beith
3 Talbot
4 robroy

But I'm sure it will go to the wire

they said they are the greatest the Beith football team they sneaked the scottish cup and were living the dream ! they said we will win it all as we are kings of junior football ! beat one nil by the bot retaining the cup was harder than they thought ! so they blamed the ref the lino too but none of there excuses did ring true ! they said they were a Big club but only in there head and now there wild boasts and ambitions are well and truly dead !!

Archived