Celtic v St Johnstone 25/1/17

I caught some of the game via a stream to Celtic TV.Where the hell did they find the two idiots who were commentating? Dear oh Dear."And that's a booking for Shaughnessy "(Second goon) "Yes a deserved booking for the ex Aberdeen man there" Shaughnessy is about 6'2 slim and clean shaven.Paton is 5'10 chunky and clean shaven..The fact he was standing with his back to the camera with PATON on his shirt did not appear to assist Holmes and Watson either...Oh and I've just seen the highlights and it was a stone waller.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I caught some of the game via a stream to Celtic TV.Where the hell did they find the two idiots who were commentating? Dear oh Dear."And that's a booking for Shaughnessy "(Second goon) "Yes a deserved booking for the ex Aberdeen man there" Shaughnessy is about 6'2 slim and clean shaven.Paton is 5'10 chunky and clean shaven..The fact he was standing with his back to the camera with PATON on his shirt did not appear to assist Holmes and Watson either...Oh and I've just seen the highlights and it was a stone waller.

This post gave me a good laugh so cheers for that. Not sure what is the worst part though;

The fact that you have accessed a free stream to CELTIC tv and then found an issue with the CELTIC minded commentators

The fact that you're wrong about the penalty shout.

Or

and I'm pretty sure this is the winner

When highlighting the vast difference between the appearances of Shaughnessy and Paton you decide to let us know that both are indeed clean shaven, because we all know that's a sure way to tell them apart. And even worse is you go on to explain that the players back was to the camera which surely makes the clean shaven aspect even more hilarious [emoji23]

Perhaps the stupid ones where not the Celtic minded, Celtic tv commentators after all!

27 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

This post gave me a good laugh so cheers for that. Not sure what is the worst part though;

The fact that you have accessed a free stream to CELTIC tv and then found an issue with the CELTIC minded commentators

Or

When highlighting the vast difference between the appearances of Shaughnessy and Paton you decide to let us know that both are indeed clean shaven, because we all know that's a sure way to tell them apart. And even worse is you go on to explain that the players back was to the camera which surely makes the clean shaven aspect even more hilarious emoji23.png

Perhaps the stupid ones where not the Celtic minded, Celtic tv commentators after all!

His crack is clean shaven. He was scratching his arse.

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Or

When highlighting the vast difference between the appearances of Shaughnessy and Paton you decide to let us know that both are indeed clean shaven, because we all know that's a sure way to tell them apart. And even worse is you go on to explain that the players back was to the camera which surely makes the clean shaven aspect even more hilarious emoji23.png

Having your back to the camera means that the camera can see the back of the players shirt you simple minded buffoon.Good effort though saft lad 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm actually cringing more for you bumping an almost 2 year old thread. Oft.

Tbf, he was looking done at St Johnstone.

He scored 12 goals that season, then 9 the season after. His "goals per shot" ratio has been the highest in the league for half a decade. He only looks "done" if you're desperate to see it.

Archived