ROB ROY V MUSSELBURGH

4everblue

Can't see either featuring

I agree red let's hope it's not the same as the Largs game pumping high balls to two small centre forwards. No composure from the back to middle this is a big park should be loads of space to get the ball down and pass.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, cloughy said:

I agree red let's hope it's not the same as the Largs game pumping high balls to two small centre forwards. No composure from the back to middle this is a big park should be loads of space to get the ball down and pass.

Manager has a problem but sure he will deal with it and we will give it a good go.

Just now, cloughy said:

Not from The Rabs best team wins on the day and maxi is a good manager with a great team

For sure if mussey win then fair play and good luck to them in the next round. Hopefully our boys are up for it players playing out of position or not !

What would you as Rab's fans take just now? Going out tomorrow & concentrating on the league or more games that could ultimately cost it?

Gonna be tough very tough for us to win any of them but great we are still in with a shout February time.
Yes you have some selection problems for today but the boys have all proven to be good players so no excuses if we let beat.

13 hours ago, rednblack said:

For sure if mussey win then fair play and good luck to them in the next round. Hopefully our boys are up for it players playing out of position or not !

Sure our boys will be up for it as wlll! After a three week break, we will be raring to go. All the best to both teams, but I'm looking for us to be lining up against Penicuik next week.

Rob Roy have one agenda and this will be to do the best they can on the day.

I would say we have the same choices in selection as we have had for a while now with sawyers being injured! But returning and watts injury may rule him out,this happens to every team.

We take each game as it comes we win lose or draw that's fine,and we go again.

So let's cut out the fact we may have one or two out as we have one or two back in capable,we lose because we didn't cut it on the day so be it,this is football.

I expect a win and that's what fans of any team expect or we would not support! it's really simple.

All the talk of ground etc should shoot over our heads because we should just concentrate on our team our support in every way possible and let the new ground be another stage to be completed! we can't make it happen any quicker.

Good luck to both teams today both play my kind of football and hope it's not the long ball stuff busts my chops! I hope we go on and win but expect a fight from oppo and that's what you want.

Come on the on the  Roy!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Team Player said:

I would say we have the same choices in selection as we have had for a while now with sawyers being injured! But returning and watts injury may rule him out,this happens to every team.

So let's cut out the fact we may have one or two out as we have one or two back in capable,we lose because we didn't cut it on the day so be it,this is football.

I expect a win and that's what fans of any team expect or we would not support! it's really simple.

All the talk of ground etc should shoot over our heads because we should just concentrate on our team our support in every way possible and let the new ground be another stage to be completed! we can't make it happen any quicker.

Good luck to both teams today both play my kind of football and hope it's not the long ball stuff busts my chops! I hope we go on and win but expect a fight from oppo and that's what you want.

Good post Team Player. You are correct that today is all about this match. I agree with your 2nd last paragraph, and most of the last, with just one word change. From Roy to Burgh.

Always enjoy our encounters against our 'West' neighbours.

Sounds like your expecting a battle team player I can't wait love a good battle mon the Roy let's hope we have our battlers ready to stand up and not go hiding get intae them

Archived