ROB ROY V MUSSELBURGH

4everblue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png that doesn't even make sense, enjoy your Guinness

Just like majority of your posts!

Username-krfc I will make it simpler for you! krfc-  kirkintilloch robroy fc

Do you get it now!

I did scroll back for your response! enjoy your love of critic  of Kirkintilloch Rob Roy! whatever floats your boat 

:lol:

20 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

We're not perfect but at least we have honest guys who don't try and get opponents sent off by acting childish :) 

Impressive result for Rob Roy tonight right enough

You should be brought to task. Obviously brainwashed by the weirdo pollok managers comments in the pollok programme after pollok defeat to us last season.

We get it you don't like rob roy. you tipped us to finish bottom , pollok have lost to us 5 times in a row and your east team are musselburgh as you admitted.We know your peed off.

Museelburgh fans will come on here and i bet not one will say we dived about or whatever. Very rarely do any fans say this about rob roy only yourself and the odd kilsyth fan and most of that is from when kevin green was at blantyre.

If someone watches rob roy EVERY week they would see we have a hard working honest group of boys who give it all they have every week.

Pollok disciplne against rob roy has been shocking 4 reds in one games and other littered elsewhere instead of worrying about pollok discipline its big bad boy roy and our players dive about and constantly cheat. Chris Duff and Lee Gallacher get fouled left right and  centre and always continue to play the game the right way . Gary mcmenamin was kicked all over newlandsfield for crying out loud we can all be biased and have the tinted specs on but you take it to ridiclious levels.Stop whining for god sake.

Didn't think there was much in it and to be honest if the game ended in a draw I think that most people at match would have felt that was fair. However, that's not the case so I congratulate The Roy for winning.

I felt that KRR were the best team in the first half but we were the best in the 2nd half. For me, in the first half, KRR's best players were the right back and the number 7. Also their goalkeeper had a great save when it was 1-0 to the Roy.I was already cheering for a goal when he dived to his left hand side for the save of the game. We were pegged back too much in our own half and some of our passing from the defence wasn't that good.

Second half was role reversal and we were the better side, and deservedly drew level. Not sure Mathu had the best of games up till then, but his goal just proves what an important goal scorer he is for us, and with such an early goal, it was a great start to the second half, and that is why I am glad he returned to Olivebank in the summer. 

Burgh were playing good football. However, with about half an hour remaining, The Roy regained the lead, for me against the run of play. No more goals, so unfortunately, it is KRR who will play against Penicuik next week. I think we would be good enough to beat Penicuik in the next round, so that will apply to KRR as well.

Felt Skip (our no. 7) was the best player on the park, so pity he went off late in the match. I also felt that Connor S came on too late in the match to make match of an impression, and I would have had Michael M on from the start. When he plays, I think we play better. However we can all be mini managers  from the sidelines, so there may be a reason, why these didn't happen. In Shandy and Geordie I trust, and feel that we have a great management team in the making, so that is why they are our management team and not me!

So while we have to settle for a win next week in the Fife and Lothian cup against Dundonald, all best to KRR in your quest for an end of season double, with the Scottish and the West Super League.

Not our night, but Mon the Burgh!

38 minutes ago, rednblack said:

You should be brought to task. Obviously brainwashed by the weirdo pollok managers comments in the pollok programme after pollok defeat to us last season.

We get it you don't like rob roy. you tipped us to finish bottom , pollok have lost to us 5 times in a row and your east team are musselburgh as you admitted.We know your peed off.

Museelburgh fans will come on here and i bet not one will say we dived about or whatever. Very rarely do any fans say this about rob roy only yourself and the odd kilsyth fan and most of that is from when kevin green was at blantyre.

If someone watches rob roy EVERY week they would see we have a hard working honest group of boys who give it all they have every week.

Pollok disciplne against rob roy has been shocking 4 reds in one games and other littered elsewhere instead of worrying about pollok discipline its big bad boy roy and our players dive about and constantly cheat. Chris Duff and Lee Gallacher get fouled left right and  centre and always continue to play the game the right way . Gary mcmenamin was kicked all over newlandsfield for crying out loud we can all be biased and have the tinted specs on but you take it to ridiclious levels.Stop whining for god sake.

Hahahahaha

Some of our performances against Rob Roy such as the sectional this year and the league last year at home weren't good enough. We were unlucky at Cumbernauld  this season. We'll see what happens at Newlandsfield whenever it's scheduled. I wasn't at the game tonight so I have no idea how it was, like I said it's clearly a good result for you. I wouldn't regard Musselburgh as my east team, I'd just like to see them do well. Pollok won today so I couldn't be happier as that's all that matters :) 

Brought to task? It's a football forum, a bit of fun and I'm entitled to my opinion. No I don't like Rob Roy, as I've always criticised cheats. I had a go at Richie Barr for diving when he was a Pollok player. And you have them in abundance. McMenamin gives it out but can't take it. It was either Duff or Watt but one of them put in one of the most sickening challenges I've seen in junior football. Your right I don't see the Roy every week, thankfully, and there is clearly hard work going on. But even Roy supporters had a go at the diving in our last game.

I clearly got the prediction horribly wrong, as did other posters, and Rob Roy's position is clearly impressive. 

Do you get it now!
I did scroll back for your response! enjoy your love of critic  of Kirkintilloch Rob Roy! whatever floats your boat 
[emoji38]

That would be krrfc ya nut rob roy is two separate words , and "enjoy your love of critic "? For fucks sake man a think uve been celebrating todays win a bit much , take that man's Guinness off him now ,lol .

Was at the game and didn't see the boy green dive etc and complain like some of the posts suggest. It was a pretty poor game , roy best first half maybe should have put the game to bed. Burgh best second half but roy still had cupl decent chances. Think folk like a right good moan about even though things didn't really happen just seen one player once or twice. Kevin Green has been a standout for roy this year and maybe certain people don't like he has turned into a decent premier league defender.

48 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Hahahahaha

Some of our performances against Rob Roy such as the sectional this year and the league last year at home weren't good enough. We were unlucky at Cumbernauld  this season. We'll see what happens at Newlandsfield whenever it's scheduled. I wasn't at the game tonight so I have no idea how it was, like I said it's clearly a good result for you. I wouldn't regard Musselburgh as my east team, I'd just like to see them do well. Pollok won today so I couldn't be happier as that's all that matters :) 

Brought to task? It's a football forum, a bit of fun and I'm entitled to my opinion. No I don't like Rob Roy, as I've always criticised cheats. I had a go at Richie Barr for diving when he was a Pollok player. And you have them in abundance. McMenamin gives it out but can't take it. It was either Duff or Watt but one of them put in one of the most sickening challenges I've seen in junior football. Your right I don't see the Roy every week, thankfully, and there is clearly hard work going on. But even Roy supporters had a go at the diving in our last game.

I clearly got the prediction horribly wrong, as did other posters, and Rob Roy's position is clearly impressive. 

Your prediction is like your football knowledge shite!! One of the most sickening challanges??? Really cmon 

Forgot to say but the Roy's first goal was a bit of class. Not only the goal, but great build up before hand. The goal and the keeper's save in the first half were as good as each other. Will always support my team, but also appreciate good play by the opposition.

Do you get it now!

:lol:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] your a belter mate, spell it out again in the morning and it might make sense then, or I can do it and make it "simpler for you" [emoji12] "enjoy your love of critic" fuckin brilliant

And just to clear up the green comment I made, I never once said he dived, it's the loud screamin like a big lassie he lets out when someone challenges and maybe catches him slightly, look at the size of him for fuck sake, he done it once in the first half and once in the second, but the Rob Roy fans obviously didn't hear this, or should I say the krfc fans [emoji23]

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

That would be krrfc ya nut rob roy is two separate words , and "enjoy your love of critic "? For fucks sake man a think uve been celebrating todays win a bit much , take that man's Guinness off him now ,lol .

The guy saw kr at a glance and without thinking understandably on a rob roy thread he thought rob roy big deal jesso.

40 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Forgot to say but the Roy's first goal was a bit of class. Not only the goal, but great build up before hand. The goal and the keeper's save in the first half were as good as each other. Will always support my team, but also appreciate good play by the opposition.

Another class reply nice group of supporters musselburgh hope you do well rest of the season.

6 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

No no please listen carefully!!

The guy has a username    -     krfc     

I thought it was a kirkintilloch robroy fc robroy being (one word)   of course the class team is KRRFC

and not kilsyth rovers fc :rolleyes:  

I am winding you boys up!!!

The guy does regularly criticise Rob Roy and seems to have a great love of critic for Rob Roy it's a real word ,very happy to repeat it!

Now that your having fun or pretending your laughing! When your getting wound up good!!! my input on this matter has done everything I intended it to do.

What's the matter krfc and kilsyth ranger can you not take a wee joke!!!!

If you choose to make me out to be a person who is a bit void! in the head,that's okay I don't mind.

How is your team doing anyway! genuine interest had you tipped to win your league as a decent team.

Kilsyth rangers that is lol.

Rob Roy have one agenda and this will be to do the best they can on the day.
I would say we have the same choices in selection as we have had for a while now with sawyers being injured! But returning and watts injury may rule him out,this happens to every team.
We take each game as it comes we win lose or draw that's fine,and we go again.
So let's cut out the fact we may have one or two out as we have one or two back in capable,we lose because we didn't cut it on the day so be it,this is football.
I expect a win and that's what fans of any team expect or we would not support! it's really simple.
All the talk of ground etc should shoot over our heads because we should just concentrate on our team our support in every way possible and let the new ground be another stage to be completed! we can't make it happen any quicker.
Good luck to both teams today both play my kind of football and hope it's not the long ball stuff busts my chops! I hope we go on and win but expect a fight from oppo and that's what you want.
Come on the on the  Roy!!!!!
[/quote
Refreshing and honest take on a game without any disrespect to the opponent

Archived