Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've still not been to Pittodrie or Tynecastle so wouldn't mind that, but Aberdeen or Hearts away would be among the few ties I wouldn't be confident of winning and with how we're playing just now we should be looking at another cup run. I usually always want an away draw in the cup, but with our home form in mind an easily winnable tie like East Fife, Stirling/Clyde or St. Mirren at Cappielow would be pleasing. Though it would be a total minter to blow our unbeaten home record on a tie like that.

4 hours ago, cornbeef said:

In terms of progression, it's the same for everyone. A good pay day and cheerio. Particularly bad for us as we'd lose the excellent Lindsay and Nisbett while we also don't have quitongo or Shankland. Celtic at Cappielow could be a messy end to our home record.

What's up with Shankland?

I'd prefer an early Celtic vs Rangers tie. The Dons to take on anyone at Pittodrie.

Assuming the pigs win of course.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stirling away pls

No doubt it'll be our now traditional trip to Ibrox though. 95% sure we'll get a top flight side.

So you can see the saints legends or because you expect a win against us?

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Going by what we've seen today, if Hearts progress to the next round after drawing Hibs I think Hibs would hammer them something silly.

I think the only thing that's taken a hammering is your head.

frank.co.uk

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Going by what we've seen today, if Hearts progress to the next round after drawing Hibs I think Hibs would hammer them something silly.

Don't know about that, but Rovers could've won that in the second half. Easily.

Archived