Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love Raith away. The way they're going it'd be as good as a bye. Unfortunately, they'll likely be absolutely ridden by Hearts.

Something winnable like Stirling/Clyde or St Mirren would be nice. If not than away to the OF and just take the £££.

Hibs, Hearts, Inverness or Celtic just because they're the only Teams we've not played this century!!!

But we'll probably get Stirling or Clyde away!!!

ETA we've not played the Arabs either this century but apparently they're out!!!

East Fife, Stirling or Inverness away. Something very winnable with a decent day out attached. Sadly there aren't any glorious draws like Elgin or Stranraer away left in the competition. Would like to avoid the bigots, Hibs and Saint Johnstone as they'd be utterly pointless ties: anything else would be acceptable at least.

A decent day out? In Methil?

The closest bar to the ground is an excellent, bin pub. Factor in the cross-country travelling via Edinburgh and it's a credible day out once per season.

There aren't any genuine Wickesque trips left; although our earlier stomp all over the pointless hamlet of Beith was worth getting a few boring ties later IMO.

Anyone as long as we're through. Aberdeen away would be super.

My choice too, was talking to a couple of the boys at the game and I think the last time we had Aberdeen away was in 1985, so before my time, and yours too!

To be fair. anything is a decent day out in comparison to Greenock

The reason why Ayr fans never have decent days out in Greenock is because you always get effortlessly sworded by The Famous there.

Gutted for you.

1485035713407.jpg

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

The closest bar to the ground is an excellent, bin pub. Factor in the cross-country travelling via Edinburgh and it's a credible day out once per season.

There aren't any genuine Wickesque trips left; although our earlier stomp all over the pointless hamlet of Beith was worth getting a few boring ties later IMO.

Fair enough, I haven't been yet but it's one I'd like to tick off.

20 minutes ago, virginton said:

The reason why Ayr fans never have decent days out in Greenock is because you always get effortlessly sworded by The Famous there.

Gutted for you.

Poor effort.

Win, lose or draw Greenock is the worst footballing day out.

An away team at a stadium I've not visited would be nice, like East Fife or the winners of the Clyde/Stirling replay, but that's probably asking for too much. I imagine we'll get a premiership team away. 

Archived