Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Master said:

If it's an Edinburgh derby, Sky will pick that first.

If the BBC then go for Ross County v Aberdeen, Sky will take Celtic v Inverness.  

I hope so, but Sky have previous for picking dull home games involving Rangers and Celtic. Plus, Morton are a decent side this year so it's hardly an inevitable pumping.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

With the exception of potential Edinburgh derby that's a drab draw, although a couple of 'wee' teams will make QFs.

No doubt OF and Hearts/Raith v Hibs on TV, if Hearts lose maybe RC-Aberdeen.

If Hearts win, it's all about the BBC's pick. They won't pick Sevco, so if they go for Ross County v Aberdeen then Sky are likely to take Celtic v Inverness. If the BBC take Celtic v Inverness then Sevco v Morton is back in play.

Rod Stewart should be fucking ashamed of himself, the way he carried on there was ridiculous. It could have been mildly amusing if he conducted himself in a more serious fashion, but he's made a total mockery of the dra' there. He looks like a badly dressed tranny as well. Total fud of a man. Inverness are the only team to take points of Celtic this season, I hope they pap Celtic out the cup and leave Rod greeting into his scarf. 

The Current form team in Scotland who have already beaten Premiership and Championship sides this season get a home tie versus the side rank bottom of the League above them!!!

IMG_1485105638.495861.jpg.b1dba70fa92be3

Words fail me.
Was about to shout "Oh f**k off, not Celtic away again" when Stubbs realised his arse up. Then I realised there were only two clubs left. Shite and double shite.
We ought to bring out a souvenir Morton hard-hat for the game.

Tbf even being drawn away to ibrox is night and day from celtic away

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

An old jakie getting absolutely blootered and embarrassing himself, Stubbs being unable to differentiate between a 6 and a 9, Sky tweeting that Ayr or Queens Park Rangers have a home tie, and Tanner's initial reaction being "Oh I thought we almost had an Old Firm game there!". Sky make our game look so tin pot it's unreal.

They also played a highlight reel of the three celtic goals (twice) and twice went to adverts for a good few minutes between full-time and the draw. 

It is unwatchable.

4 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I hope so, but Sky have previous for picking dull home games involving Rangers and Celtic. Plus, Morton are a decent side this year so it's hardly an inevitable pumping.

Lets face it, it will be an inevitable pumping in all honesty. Rangers might get a consolation goal if they're lucky.

I initially found Ser Rodrik annoying but in the end it was hilarious to see him looking around while the wee raging suit was attempting a handshake.

Quite amusing that Rod was pished but Stubbs was the one with the fuckup.

2 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

They also played a highlight reel of the three celtic goals (twice) and twice went to adverts for a good few minutes between full-time and the draw. 

It is unwatchable.

I missed that, flicked over for the draw.

Saw a wee clip on Twitter of Rod Stewart grabbing the old boy's arse as well. Genuinely in awe that they let him go on TV in that condition.

If Hearts win, it's all about the BBC's pick. They won't pick Sevco, so if they go for Ross County v Aberdeen then Sky are likely to take Celtic v Inverness. If the BBC take Celtic v Inverness then Sevco v Morton is back in play.

The two OF home ties will probably be held on two different days as well. IMO it will be:

Sky (Sun): Celtic v Inverness
BBC: Edinburgh derby or Ross County v Aberdeen if Hearts lose the replay.

The Famous v the tribute act on Saturday lunchtime.

I'm sure St Mirren will be happy with that but, for us, it's only one of a few possible ties where we're in with a real shout. Will definitely take that. Better than some shite like Hamilton / Partick / Morton away.

How many tickets you think we will get? See your ground has a 1900 capacity, can imagine we would certainly take at least 1000 if we get the tickets.

Archived