Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible draw. The most boring away trip in Scotland. The fact we've won our last 3 games in Perth means there's even less chance of us going through now.

Sky Sports should never be allowed to broadcast another Scottish game after that nonce Rod Stewart's behaviour. Sums up their contempt for our game.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

I'll be stunned if they're not on tv.

If it's an Edinburgh derby, Sky will pick that first.

If the BBC then go for Ross County v Aberdeen, Sky will take Celtic v Inverness.  

An old jakie getting absolutely blootered and embarrassing himself, Stubbs being unable to differentiate between a 6 and a 9, Sky tweeting that Ayr or Queens Park Rangers have a home tie, and Tanner's initial reaction being "Oh I thought we almost had an Old Firm game there!". Sky make our game look so tin pot it's unreal.

I'm sure St Mirren will be happy with that but, for us, it's only one of a few possible ties where we're in with a real shout. Will definitely take that. Better than some shite like Hamilton / Partick / Morton away.

Words fail me.

Was about to shout "Oh f**k off, not Celtic away again" when Stubbs realised his arse up. Then I realised there were only two clubs left. Shite and double shite.

We ought to bring out a souvenir Morton hard-hat for the game.

Archived