What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

DA Baracus

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throbber has clearly reverted back to his 'character' over the last page or so, most likely after Shandon asked if he was ok.
Of course shitting yourself is disgusting. 

Shitting yourself is an accidental act that can be brought on by a number of factors.

Pissing in a glass and trying to trick people is a far more disgusting thing to do.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

Shitting yourself is an accidental act that can be brought on by a number of factors.

Pissing in a glass and trying to trick people is a far more disgusting thing to do.

I never pissed in a glass and tried to trick folk.

I did however pish in a kettle, boil it, pour it a glass, and claim it was whisky. Which of course no one was close to being fooled by, given they could smell the boiling pish.

Shitting yourself is disgusting, accident or not.

27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Throbber probably thinks shitting yourself is disgusting as well, he's back himself into a corner now though so it'll be fun to watch him squirm here.

22 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If he's shat himself then there will be plenty of squirming.

How about the two of you get out of my face?

Maybe it's all the drinking that Throbber does that causes him to shit himself so often.

I should point out that I feel like I might be coming across as harsh on Throbber. I still like him, but utterly disagree with his shitting yourself stance.

My stance has been lost in translation to some extent but Ross. summed it up pretty well. I was expressing solidarity with the lad who had shat the bed as i didn't really think it was what you were meaning when you started the thread as it wasn't his choice to shit himself. Probably over thinking the situation tbh. 

Furthermore i don't shit myself on a regular occasion, only a couple of shartings. 

There are few more terrifying moments on a mountain (other than falling off the fucker I suppose) than getting the "twinge". Even worse when you haven't even considered it a possibility and therefore have no paper or wipes. Pretty sure I've posted this before but to cut a long story short I had to shite near a sub-top on the way up Aonach Beag after a weekend in which I basically existed on protein bars and caffeine tablets. Anyway, I stopped behind a rock and curled out a coupe of fucking enormous bungle's fingers then realised I had literally nothing useful to wipe my arse with. I tried a handful of moss which was an utter failure before consigning myself to using my outer socks. There were a bit wet and sweaty and rather than efficiently wiping up what was now a severe case of toffee arse simply seemed to move it around a bit. I had little option but to pull up the trousers and get on with it. The walk was on a hot day, and you can only image how utterly fucking unpleasant my crack must have been by the time I got back to the Nevis Visitor Centre several hours, 8 miles and 1300m of climbing later. Even worse the stubborn bits of shit had solidified within my arse crack making for a thoroughly unpleasant 3 hour drive home. The socks were a Chistmas present from the mother in law. 

I also unwittingly sharted on another hill last February. 

However both of these disgusting situations pale into insignificance beside the deeds of a guy who lived in my block of flats in mid-90s Lochee. This chap, whom we nicknamed Beavis, was (as we all were) quite fond of pills and powder. On one occasion however he strangely decided he wanted a few lines of speed despite suffering from a cold. He duly hoovered up a couple and sat back, only to violently sneeze a few seconds later. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your point of view) he'd made an effort to cover his mouth. The resulting speed encrusted snot was all over his hand. Which, with the rest of us looking on in pure horror, he proceeded to gather up and swallow. He even wiped up a bit which had landed on his coffee table and swallowed that as well.

"Didnae want to waste it boys". 

Fucking hell. 

Archived