Livingston v East Fife Scottish Cup

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

What the current form that has Livi 9 points clear with a game in hand, yeah wouldn't want us to keep that up.:unsure: I think if Airdrie were where Livi are you'd be extremely confident Cooper, given that you were saying Airdrie would win the league when they were still in 2nd place behind us.

Livi's form hasn't changed all season, we win 2 or 3 games then lose a game, it's just better than any other team's form, no other team has managed to maintain a run but we've been pretty steady without being great.

Current form (meaning recent matches).

Livingston last 4 matches- won 1 lost 3.

Yeah I would love Airdrie to be top of the league. Just because your top the now it doesn't mean your going to finish top of the league. Their is still a lot of points to play for.

5 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Current form (meaning recent matches).

Livingston last 4 matches- won 1 lost 3.

Yeah I would love Airdrie to be top of the league. Just because your top the now it doesn't mean your going to finish top of the league. Their is still a lot of points to play for.

Cup games don't count when you're talking about winning the league, on current form we're about 3rd after East Fife and QP, and even though we lost a couple of games in the league we still increased our lead when we won our game against Peterhead, so on current form we're better than the other top 4 teams. 

9 points clear with a game in hand and the two teams in form are 12 &13 points behind us, i'd be more worried about East Fife, QP and Rovers knocking Airdrie out of the top 4 than bothering about Livi being top of the league if I were an Airdrie fan.

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

Not bothering to read the entire thread as I'm in danger of losing the will to live but why are people discussing Airdrie on a Livingston v East Fife thread?

Because he's a deluded Airdrie fan that thought Airdrie were going to get above Livi and win the league and has become obsessed with us.

On 23/01/2017 at 19:12, LIVIFOREVER said:

Because he's a deluded Airdrie fan that thought Airdrie were going to get above Livi and win the league and has become obsessed with us.

Airdrie needed to strengthen the squad. However a couple of players have been released to hopefully free up some money to bring in players. Airdrie could still win the league if we bring in a couple of players and improve on our form and put it this way if Leicester city can win the premiership Airdrie can catch Livingston. Yeah its unlikely the odds are staked against us but if you don't believe you won't achieve.

16 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

Airdrie needed to strengthen the squad. However a couple of players have been released to hopefully free up some money to bring in players. Airdrie could still win the league if we bring in a couple of players and improve on our form and put it this way if Leicester city can win the premiership Airdrie can catch Livingston. Yeah its unlikely the odds are staked against us but if you don't believe you won't achieve.

Taking Lithgow back would be a really good way of strengthening your side - I'd even pay for the taxi.

10 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Taking Lithgow back would be a really good way of strengthening your side - I'd even pay for the taxi.

He was at our match against East Fife. I would have him back at Airdrie the only reason he left was because King who is no longer at Airdrie changed the terms of the wage that he was being offered after the Ayr game at end of last season. 

Archived