Livingston v East Fife Scottish Cup

How did Airdrie get on today ? 

Team that wanted it more won, although we missed 3 or 4 great chances especially in the last 10 minutes, but no conplaints. 

Best of luck in the next round, oh and happy birthday. 

54 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Team that wanted it more won, although we missed 3 or 4 great chances especially in the last 10 minutes, but no conplaints. 

Cheers andylivi1, good game today & plenty drinks tonight :-))

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

The biggest back-handed compliment going. Couldn't possibly be that they played better than you.

3 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

The biggest back-handed compliment going. Couldn't possibly be that they played better than you.

I didn't realise we where such a big issue to Airdrie fans until this season, especially when we lose.

See if you go into the actual match thread in the cup section, you'll see that I said East Fife out fought us etc etc etc.

Get off your high horse. 

6 hours ago, grant1903 said:

That's 3 times wev beaten livi this season,hard to believe we Wer 2 leagues apart last year,wev got them on our mantle piece

Must be even harder for you to believe you're 13 points below us in the league too then, with East Fife being the better team. Pity you can't play the same way you do against us when you play all the other teams.;)

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You'll be glad that we don't need to blame anyone when we play Airdrie. Still think you're going to win the league Cooper?:lol:

I wouldn't be confident on either team winning the league at the moment if both keep teams keep up their current form,

4 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

I wouldn't be confident on either team winning the league at the moment if both keep teams keep up their current form,

What the current form that has Livi 9 points clear with a game in hand, yeah wouldn't want us to keep that up.:unsure: I think if Airdrie were where Livi are you'd be extremely confident Cooper, given that you were saying Airdrie would win the league when they were still in 2nd place behind us.

Livi's form hasn't changed all season, we win 2 or 3 games then lose a game, it's just better than any other team's form, no other team has managed to maintain a run but we've been pretty steady without being great.

Archived