Biggest Tear Jerkers

RadgerTheBadger

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2017 at 19:20, paranoid android said:

That bit in Cloudbusting by Kate Bush where they burst into the 'Yeah, yeah, yay-yo' chorus gets me every time - I find that incredibly powerful and moving for some reason. :bairn

Or the bit where 'the REAL Donald' does his little fist-pump in the back of the car.  Floods of man-tears.

On 1/31/2017 at 23:45, paranoid android said:

John Wetton, who wrote this song, died today - I'm not long in from the pub, and I'm going to listen to have to listen to this.  Wish me luck.

Youtube used to have a video of The Night Watch that was backed by Rembrandt's self-portraits, getting older as the video played on.  Really moving.  

Some c**t must have had it removed though - bet it was his big rival, Rolf Harris.

This whole thread has been great listening - some new music to listen to when in a suicidal mood.  Cheers, all.

No particular song but, as they get older, I find more of Simon & Garfunkel's songs bring a wee wave of tears to the eyelids.  

Right, off to the Dead Pool thread.

Owen - Nobody's Nothing

Beck - Lost Cause

Sufjan Stevens - pretty much all of the Carrie & Lowell album

Bon Iver - Blindsided (maybe not a tearjerker, but certainly a great song to listen when pissed/low)

On 23 June 2017 at 22:32, The DA said:

This whole thread has been great listening - some new music to listen to when in a suicidal mood.  Cheers, all.

No particular song but, as they get older, I find more of Simon & Garfunkel's songs bring a wee wave of tears to the eyelids.  

Right, off to the Dead Pool thread.

Archived