Weekend Bets 20th-22nd

lanky_ffc

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Dunfermline at evens looks very good. In great form in the Championship and Alloa are hit and miss in the league below.

Queens Park have 20 points from their last 9 league games. Ayr's form is horrendous and they struggle for goals. Levels need to be considered of course but 4/1 looks crazy.

IMG-20170121-WA0014.jpeg

On 20 January 2017 at 12:22, lanky_ffc said:

Not sure how Hearts will lineup at the back on Sunday, but they should still have too much for a Raith side who haven't won in their last 9 and have failed to score in 6 of those. 1/2 is an ok price considering the gulf in quality, but I'll be waiting til I see a teamsheet.

Close to EVS on Villareal at home to a struggling Valencia seems generous. Villareal have won every home game except Barcelona and Sevilla (both draws) and a complete off-day where they lost to Alaves. Valencia have lost every game against opposition in the top half and currently Voro in charge for his 5th spell as caretaker.

Terrible shouts from me here, but luckily I didn't back them. Villareal are missing Bakambu to AFCON, but should still have had enough IMO. Hearts would have had cash-out potential, but I didn't fancy that untested backline.

19 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I had Villarreal down as a dead cert. Had Hearts down as a draw bearing in mind the P+B curse, but sadly not as a single.

DR Congo made it to the quarters, so they'll be without Bakambu for a few more games. I'll be avoiding them until he's back in the side.

Archived