Weekend Bets 20th-22nd

lanky_ffc

Not sure how Hearts will lineup at the back on Sunday, but they should still have too much for a Raith side who haven't won in their last 9 and have failed to score in 6 of those. 1/2 is an ok price considering the gulf in quality, but I'll be waiting til I see a teamsheet.

Close to EVS on Villareal at home to a struggling Valencia seems generous. Villareal have won every home game except Barcelona and Sevilla (both draws) and a complete off-day where they lost to Alaves. Valencia have lost every game against opposition in the top half and currently Voro in charge for his 5th spell as caretaker.

Think I'll have a punt on Elgin taking something from the Caley game tomorrow. Caley haven't won a game in their last ten, and Elgin are usually solid at home.

7/1 for the win, 5/1 DNB and 21/10 Double Chance. Probably go DNB.

one that stood out earlier in the week was Reading away to derby at 4.5, Reading are above them in the league, in better form, and have a better away record than Derby have home. Not saying they should be favourites but 4.5 seems a bit large.

Arbroath and West Brom as a double for me, staying away from the Scottish cup with "proper" bets but might put a daft acca on for £2 or so

Guest bernardblack
Pars (away to alloa), Forfar (away to Edinburgh) and Doncaster (home v Crewe) pays about 5/1. I've been honking this season though so probably 3 to avoid at all costs.

We will lose tomorrow. Edinburgh at 4/1 is very generous

Few bets on for tomorrow. 

Daft cup Trixie Elgin City, Motherwell and Stirling Albion to win. 3 * £1.25 doubles and a £1.25 treble.

£5 Fourfold on Doncaster Rovers, Fleetwood Town, MK Dons and Rochdale returns £92 plus change.

£5 eightfold on Doncaster Rovers, Fleetwood Town, MK Dons, Plymouth Argyle, Rochdale, Sheffield United, Scunthorpe United and Walsall returns over £2,000.

Not sure how Hearts will lineup at the back on Sunday, but they should still have too much for a Raith side who haven't won in their last 9 and have failed to score in 6 of those. 1/2 is an ok price considering the gulf in quality, but I'll be waiting til I see a teamsheet.
Close to EVS on Villareal at home to a struggling Valencia seems generous. Villareal have won every home game except Barcelona and Sevilla (both draws) and a complete off-day where they lost to Alaves. Valencia have lost every game against opposition in the top half and currently Voro in charge for his 5th spell as caretaker.

Lanky. I posted earlier in another part of the forum. On coral hearts are 23/20 to win to nil and 2/1 to win and both to score. We (I mean raith) are utter gash just now. The last time we have scored at the home end of Starks park was the third game of the season. 3 goals in 10 games. Do not bet a first goalscorer as a hearts player. You will get better odds of betting the player to beat the opposition. Thank me later guys.

Dunfermline at evens looks very good. In great form in the Championship and Alloa are hit and miss in the league below.

Queens Park have 20 points from their last 9 league games. Ayr's form is horrendous and they struggle for goals. Levels need to be considered of course but 4/1 looks crazy.

Archived