Either/Or Chain

59 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

bawbag (answer to previous question. not a reference to Shandon Par)

If you are given the choice to wwap places with Shandon Par for a period of three hours today which three hours would you take (going by his list)?

Nookie (assuming it's not with Shandon Par)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sport - playing at a low level, or spectating a high level?

Playing at a low level, the subsequent piss up and then spectating at a slightly higher but still incredibly low level.

2 day hangover or someone trying, but failing, to kill you.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Right now, the killing thing.

Getting your right big toe sawn off with a mitre saw (at a jaunty 45° angle) by a nuddy Helena Bonham Carter or getting your left ear sliced off with a Swiss army penknife by an oiled up Moira Stewart (off the news).

Scuddy or clothed?

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Right now, the killing thing.

Getting your right big toe sawn off with a mitre saw (at a jaunty 45° angle) by a nuddy Helena Bonham Carter or getting your left ear sliced off with a Swiss army penknife by an oiled up Moira Stewart (off the news).

I'd go for the ear-off by oily Moira. I quite like wearing a bandana plus Helena BC would likely have one of those big hairy power muffs to go with her power saw.

Having to fight a lion to the death or having to listen to Pat Bonner on the radio for more than 30 seconds?

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd go for the ear-off by oily Moira. I quite like wearing a bandana plus Helena BC would likely have one of those big hairy power muffs to go with her power saw.

Having to fight a lion to the death or having to listen to Pat Bonner on the radio for more than 30 seconds?

Lion

Nicky Campbell or Nicky Cruz?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...