Top 2 v Bottom 8

Hibs and United have clearly established themselves as a slight cut above the rest of the league which got me thinking about what the lineups would be for a Utd/Hibs v Rest of League would be.

Bell

Gray  Edjenguele  Hanlon  Stevenson

McGeouch  Flood

Humphrey      McGinn       Commons

Cummings

Dobbie   Clark

Hippolyte  Forbes  Docherty  Higginbotham

Leahy     O'Ware     M'voto     Devlin

Murdoch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Hibs and United have clearly established themselves as a slight cut above the rest of the league which got me thinking about what the lineups would be for a Utd/Hibs v Rest of League would be.

Bell

Gray  Edjenguele  Hanlon  Stevenson

McGeouch  Flood

Humphrey      McGinn       Commons

Cummings

Dobbie   Clark

Hippolyte  Forbes  Docherty  Higginbotham

Leahy     O'Ware     M'voto     Devlin

Murdoch

Have they?:blink:

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

That Edge boy is a donkey. Dundee United are shite. Ray McKinnon is a horses arse.

Aye, do Dundee United fans seriously rate Edjenguele? He's a carthorse, absolutely hopeless if someone's running at him.

1 hour ago, tonup9 said:

Aye Dundee Utd are a slight cut above the rest.5 points above Morton who have a game in hand.emoji23.png

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

This thread will need to be amended shortly when we overtake United.

1483215013729.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Have they?:blink:

Oh dear, Morten fans getting a bit of a nosebleed clearly.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Flood in central midfield instead of Fyvie :lol: No McGregror in central defence :lol: 

Fyvie is utter shite, Flood has been very good from what I've seen of him this season, squareing up to Grant Holt alone earns him a place in the side.

McGregor is in form, Hanlon is the better defender.

Fyvie is shite!?  You clearly don't watch him, Fyvie was one of our best players until he got injured, our results suffered when we lost him last year and the same happened this time! What he does isn't pretty but he's vital to Hibs IMO.  I would agree that Hanlon is better normally but he's been playing with an injury for a while and hasn't been himself, so this season McGregor has been the better of the two. 

Morton can go two points behind United if they win their game in hand. No idea what this "cut above the rest" business is based on.

Genuinely would not take one player from United in our team.

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Oh dear, Morten fans getting a bit of a nosebleed clearly.

Fyvie is utter shite, Flood has been very good from what I've seen of him this season, squareing up to Grant Holt alone earns him a place in the side.

McGregor is in form, Hanlon is the better defender.

cornette.png

Archived