USQOR App

rtg1971

any junior teams using this to let their fans keep up to date with results?  I started using it a few months back and its very very good - does what it says on the tin app - no fuss and easy to setup for the person using it.

37 minutes ago, daza93 said:

Is there any integration for Twitter etc? I like the look of the clubapp that Irvine Vics use but the subscription is majorly overpriced so would be willing to give this a go

yeah there is - everytime you hit scorer or ht/ft it gives you the option to post a graphic to twitter.

9 hours ago, glensmad said:

I can't see how to do that either, other than a screen shot.

when you post something that happened yellow, red, goal, sub, ht/ft it gives you the option to post it to twitter as well - you obviously need to be logged in to twitter on the device your using usqor on ;)

Some success using the app today.  Very good for noting the match facts. Probably better than writing it all down.

Could not get it to link to the Twitter.  That is maybe a good thing as I don't want to flood the Twitter with every booking and substitution.

Probably keep using it for my own notes but stick to Twittering the goals and HT/FT the normal way.

I enjoyed using it yesterday and posting updates to Twitter also, however I'm disappointed it doesn't offer a graphic to post when your opposition scores so I can't use it entirely I need to jump back and forward with the Twitter app

Archived