Mental Tesco's

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

I have never been in numbers 1,4,5,8 and 10. Don't think I've ever seen a 1. Hope I haven't missed out

Given that you're a borders recluse with absolutely no social or domestic skills.  It can't be a surprise that supermarket visits are beyond your spoon-fed remits.   

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Given that you're a borders recluse with absolutely no social or domestic skills.  It can't be a surprise that supermarket visits are beyond your spoon-fed remits.   

I'll survive 

Can't fucking wait to be retired so I can go shopping at lunchtimes and chat to people in doorways. Winding up roasters like the OP (fishing or not) by generally dawdling about and driving everywhere at 40mph is one of the main benefits of being a pensioner. 

Where I live the closest supermarket is a Waitrose and is right beside where I work, so despite it probably being a bit of a rip off it's far more convenient for me to leave work on a Monday, do my shopping and walk home with it rather than walking home then for another half an hour to get to an Asda. Also, my weekly shop in Waitrose is usually about £40, so not exactly bank breaking.

Archived