A Fish Called Colin

Coming soon to The Maltings....

A comical tale of small town politics and how a few inflated ego's and well meaning, though small minded, local idiots cause the demise of their towns sporting institution through their misguided belief that they are capable of a running a successful football club despite their Fuhrer being reponsible for the recent death of another.

Starring:-

Colin... a wet lettuce... self important yet boring, bearded, busibody with a deluded view that everyone else is interested in his sad pathetic life. Once wrote ironically about a local sports club being "Gone but not forgotten"... is history, having repeated itself recently in a nearby Dinging town, about to do so again? 

Stuart... a bell ringer.

Polly... a jabbering parrot.

Natalia Kinsky... an Eastern European glamour model.

Dave... a chef.

Rainbow... a jabbering parrot.

The Claw... a Harpy Eagle.... harps on relentlessly and frequntly goes away allowing the parrots to jabber.

John... a bell ringer

A group of very important people.

44 minutes ago, The Scruffy Pidgeon said:

Coming soon to The Maltings....

A comical tale of small town politics and how a few inflated ego's and well meaning, though small minded, local idiots cause the demise of their towns sporting institution through their misguided belief that they are capable of a running a successful football club despite their Fuhrer being reponsible for the recent death of another.

Starring:-

Colin... a wet lettuce... self important yet boring, bearded, busibody with a deluded view that everyone else is interested in his sad pathetic life. Once wrote ironically about a local sports club being "Gone but not forgotten"... is history, having repeated itself recently in a nearby Dinging town, about to do so again? 

Stuart... a bell ringer.

Polly... a jabbering parrot.

Natalia Kinsky... an Eastern European glamour model.

Dave... a chef.

Rainbow... a jabbering parrot.

The Claw... a Harpy Eagle.... harps on relentlessly and frequntly goes away allowing the parrots to jabber.

John... a bell ringer

A group of very important people.

you know the rules- pics or gee tee eff! 

Just now, Yellow Feet said:

Yes. I've said you're factually incorrect about something being in the water, as due to living two hours from the town I haven't drank any.

I then proceeded to call you fat.

Sorry to disappoint you, I am not fat... so what is your excuse for your meltdowns?  Does relegation really bother you and other Berwick fans so much? 

1 minute ago, Yellow Feet said:

Probably less racists in the Lowland League forum

Well you will find out soon enough... do you have issues regarding people of above average weight? You accused that 10 year old of being overweight, now me. I hope you get help with your obsession :)

Archived