Who will lead the revolution?

Very concerned that the preferred candidate has had a mental breakdown following a song sang in Cowdenbeath. Not sure why given it was merely expression of peoples opinions, based on evidence and facts of course. If someone who knows them can check they're ok that'd be good.

Anyway, it will be hard for the man to change things from either a home or jail, one of which seems possible given the tweets i've been shown in recent days. Who can we rely on to truly change things? To keep their head when things get tough? To not have a meltdown or throw a tantrum?

Might have to nominate myself for this actually, I think i'm important. After all, I have been hated, adored but never ignored. Facts are i'd be perfect for it too, having played a part in uniting Fucket I have experience in togetherness. (side note: If i'm not wanted at Berwick hit me up Angus fans, i'll take charge of your merger.)

That's all for now. Lots of love,

A jabbering Parrot.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OZMO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok, I love a bit of angling - this post must surely be the maddest one yet.

Agreed, this rocket is just off of slagging a 10 year old keeper at Gayfield on Saturday... now he posts this rubbish.  Losing the plot comes to mind. #prayforhim

Just now, lichtie36nilhello said:

Agreed, this rocket is just off of slagging a 10 year old keeper at Gayfield on Saturday... now he posts this rubbish.  Losing the plot comes to mind. #prayforhim

4 minutes ago, OZMO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok, I love a bit of angling - this post must surely be the maddest one yet.

Listen lads, you two don't need to worry about your futures, Brechin and forfar will eventually take you under their wing and you'll be fine. We here in Berwick have some serious concerns. 

100% you're upset about that retracted comment because the boy reminds you of yourself as a child. let me guess you've a 44 inch waist and live with your mum?

1 minute ago, Yellow Feet said:

Listen lads, you two don't need to worry about your futures, Brechin and forfar will eventually take you under their wing and you'll be fine. We here in Berwick have some serious concerns. 

100% you're upset about that retracted comment because the boy reminds you of yourself as a child. let me guess you've a 44 inch waist and live with your mum?

You are a online seething mess, please feel free to take yourself offline... 

Just now, Yellow Feet said:

my reputation is 416 better than yours, the facts speak for themselves tubby.

Hated, adored but never ignored.

Superb... I am 416 better than yours! Hated... no just pitied. Adored... not even by you Mum... Ignored, impossible as you are too pathetic to be ignored.  Find another 10 year old boy to pick on, it seems to be your thing! 

11 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

my reputation is 416 better than yours, the facts speak for themselves tubby.

Hated, adored but never ignored.

ooooooooooooooooh, what big reputation you've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb... I am 416 better than yours! Hated... no just pitied. Adored... not even by you Mum... Ignored, impossible as you are too pathetic to be ignored.  Find another 10 year old boy to pick on, it seems to be your thing! 

Bringing family in to it, and there was me thinking you were the mature one. Get a grip.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Haynes' Son said:

Bringing family in to it, and there was me thinking you were the mature one. Get a grip.

You defend someone who has a go at a 10 year old goalie... who then deletes all his posts regarding this and I am to get a grip?!  Are you feeling guilty too? I am the mature one... one who does not slag off a 10 year old goalie! 

ooooooooooooooooh, what big reputation you've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, given the absolute meltdown you had at me that still occupies my signature to this day, you have no capacity to comment on anyones online activity. You're a seething mess.

A true badge of honour... in Berwick!  99% of them from Berwick The Unbeatable, so they hardly count!!! 

Actually I thought he was a total arsehole until the fucket merge around two months ago. Most of his reds are probably me though.

Archived